HEAD AUTOMATICA Decadence LP—spill the beans Trav!

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So this is ETR? EXPECT THE SHITBITCHSTORM IN 3 . . . 2 . . .

nope not mine, I WISH it was but sadly warner put it in the works before my request was approved

Well, you saved yourself some grief then. Sorry I brought it up. I am sure you will put out plenty of other great records people will complain about.

I completely disagree.

Super limited run, collectors packs, licensed records, large run test presses, facebook discount codes, slow store, wrong colors sent.

dont like it, dony buy it. Simple as that. I would have loved to press more copies per album but unfortunately that wasn't my fault dtr would only give me a tiny number to license. Better than nothing and these albums never being released on the format in my opinion. The early november orders were all mailed out and received within a month(other than the box sets which start shipping tomorrow and stated would be a delay). The wrong color being sent, that has happened less than 5 times per pressing or at least ive been notified about it less than 5 times per pressing. People suggested to have friends come over and help me pack up orders, did that for the first few days and sometimes they screw up orders. I personally double check before packing but we all make mistakes and a few errors out of 400+ orders isnt that bad in my opinion. Not to mention if it was that big of a deal and they mailed me back the record i would swap it and give them a download card of the only original band on our label. Most people really didnt care enough to bother. As far as a slow store, im literally one person packing all the orders myself other than a few times friends helped for a couple hours. I am doing my best and as the company grows I will have interns and/or hopefully employees.

on a side note I do have an original artist and i spent a serious amount of money as my first release which we are still recouping. I will be releasing their debut album on vinyl later this year, the entire lp can be streamed here for whoever cares. http://harvard.bandcamp.com/album/the-inevitable-and-i . Im just trying to help the community while helping myself stay afloat as a company while my band grows and earns me enough to go out and sign more talent eventually. If you guys dont like how i run my business then dont buy it, simple as that. for those who dig what im doing I cant thank you enough for the support and i will do my best to continually put out high quality releases.