Want Anything from My Local HT?

Stopped in today to see if they had any 40oz, sadly they did not. However, they had a mess of Deftones, +44, GlassJaw, Paramore, and a few others that people go ape shit over and bitch about on here. I have a few mailers left, so just pay for shipping and the album and we're solid. Let me know if I can help.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I try haha. My HT usually has everything for months at a time, I was talking to the girl behind the register and she was like aside from you no one really buys vinyl around here. So the store is usually stocked, they still have a copy or two of the white GJ, I didn't pick up EYEWTKAS which was dumb. It looks like their stock is getting lower and lower, I hope they're not phasing vinyl out!

I went back and picked up a +44 for someone, they have 2 Deftones Adrenaline left, 1 GlassJaw W&T on white, I grabbed EYEWTKAS, but there is 1 left. 2 +44, 4 Paramore, a few Springheeled Jack, both albums. Nothing by Blink, sorry. They have a shit load of ADTR, pretty sure I saw all their albums, not a fan of theirs but there was a enough to go around.

If anyone would happen to be able to find a copy of that Stay Ahead of The Weather 7" that would be awesome.

Hey, Everytime the past few times i've gone to my local HT they've had a few copies of this on Black. I'll see if I'm out that way sometime this week and check on that for you. Same deal would apply record + shipping...even.

I try haha. My HT usually has everything for months at a time, I was talking to the girl behind the register and she was like aside from you no one really buys vinyl around here. So the store is usually stocked, they still have a copy or two of the white GJ, I didn't pick up EYEWTKAS which was dumb. It looks like their stock is getting lower and lower, I hope they're not phasing vinyl out!

I just saw "EYEWTKAS" in mine, two or three copies. You still lookin for one?

Ive been waiting to pull the trigger on the new Underoath. Has anyone gotten the picture disc from HT? Is it the same as the one in the Solid State store?

Ive been waiting to pull the trigger on the new Underoath. Has anyone gotten the picture disc from HT? Is it the same as the one in the Solid State store?

I got the picture disc and it's the exact same one as listed in the Solid State store.

I went back and picked it up along with a +44 for someone on the board, thanks though. If they have a 40oz I would love to have that!