Want Anything from My Local HT?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If there is a copy of Cheshire Cat, or Mark Tom and Travis Show I will take both if you can ship them for cheaper than $30.

Last time I was at the HT by me they still had Cheshire Cat. I'll look for it tomorrow since I'll be by the mall and let you know.

No Cheshire but they had a few Buddha picture discs.

If anyone would be willing to grab me a copy of 40oz for the price plus shipping i would really appreciate it. I had two deals fall through already because both people I was dealing with tried to pull a dick move before I made the deal! I'll be honest, I'm not willing to pay above what it cost to buy and ship the album. I don't care what it's going for on ebay, I have bought a few albums for people from my HT and never charged a dime over what the album costs plus shipping. The album is only worth the ebay price if someone buys it at that price. Call me an asshole or a dick but I don't collect to flip albums and I hope there is someone out there willing to do the same for me. Shoot me a pm if you can help!

I just saw "EYEWTKAS" in mine, two or three copies. You still lookin for one?

Ive been waiting to pull the trigger on the new Underoath. Has anyone gotten the picture disc from HT? Is it the same as the one in the Solid State store?

I went back and picked it up along with a +44 for someone on the board, thanks though. If they have a 40oz I would love to have that!

Found a copy of 40oz at movie trading company for $30. I hid it some used david bowie record. Let me know if you still want it.

Also, if anybody got an extra copy of the disambiguation picture disc, or have seen one around, let me know. Thought I had ordered it but technology, she can be a bitch

i got 2 HT close to me so i can hook some of you up if you let me know what to get. i just stopped by one of them today to see what they got and i did see a couple of disambiguation deluxe editions along with the regular ones, jane doe, some diamond eyes, and a dickload of eyewtkas. if your interested let me know and if i can get it i will...

hit me up if you have any of these you can get for me:

atmosphere - if life hands you lemons

circa survive - blue sky noise

blink 182 - toypaj, budda

sublime - 40oz

hit me up if you have any of these you can get for me:

atmosphere - if life hands you lemons

circa survive - blue sky noise

blink 182 - toypaj, budda

sublime - 40oz

pretty sure those are all available at the store by me with the exception of toypaj. PM me.

Good looking out. I'll PM you right now.