RFC 7" Series, Tigers Jaw, Shook Ones, Bridge+Tunn

Not worth it imo but ofc if i could afford it id buy it. I sub http://6131records.com/subscription/ and i get alot more for almost the same amount of money.

Really looking forward @ new TJ though. Probably gonna ebay that one.

$48 and $100 are almost the same amount of money.

I am talking about deluxe version and the amount of stuff you will (should) get. Also I am not hating dont worry people will buy all of them within a day im sure. Its indeed a cool idea.

IN FOR DELUXE! is it weird that the box made me spend the extra $25 over the rare colors? it's the small things in life, you know?

i also forgot my tshirt size. like a moron. Jeff - do you want an email now, or would you prefer i wait until the flood dies down?

Thanks for this, this is rad.

I agree with you 100 % that is getting late. I'm having my doubts too. Im sure we will get those 12 records (even tho it will be 2012 heh) Also the shirt was for the first 50 subs (if im not mistaken).

Yeah. I got an email asking for size, but never got a shirt or slipmat.

Yeah same here. Asking for size but no shirt. Or slipmat.

I am well aware that the international shipping is equal to the total of each 7" being sent out individually, but the $42 is what will keep me from buying this. It's a waste of resources to ship six 7" records in six installments, when they would probably all fit i a flatrate mailer for $13 just as well.

If any international people want to have them shipped in two installments, or shipped all at the end (for $13) we will gladly do those things.

I went to order the Basement LP last night at 3 am and saw this and jumped on it. I was wondering why I hadn't heard anything about it, and I guess I got on it super early, haha. I'm excited.

The 6131 sub has been disappointing so far. I wish they would make an announcement or something so everyone knows what is going on. I really want that Rotting Out LP.

I keep getting this from Paypal:

"We are not able to process your payment using your PayPal account at this time. Please return to the merchant's website and try using a different payment method (if available)."

Is there any other way I can send you payment?

Hmm, is your paypal working alright in general? Never seen that before.

I keep getting this from Paypal:

"We are not able to process your payment using your PayPal account at this time. Please return to the merchant's website and try using a different payment method (if available)."

Is there any other way I can send you payment?

Hmm, is your paypal working alright in general? Never seen that before.

As far as I can tell, yes. I'm logged in, can view my past history and account setting and what not. I've received the error 4-5 times now. Is it possible for you to send me an invoice for the order and I can try paying it via my phone's Paypal app?

EDIT: Got it to work! Thanks!

I went to order the Basement LP last night at 3 am and saw this and jumped on it. I was wondering why I hadn't heard anything about it, and I guess I got on it super early, haha. I'm excited.

The 6131 sub has been disappointing so far. I wish they would make an announcement or something so everyone knows what is going on. I really want that Rotting Out LP.

I asked 6131 when the next one goes out and they said mid-July so I'd expect a shipment to come out soon. They're very easy to get in contact with so I have no complaints about the subscription.

I ended up picking a deluxe one of these up at 5am EST without hesitation I'm beyond stoked especially after hearing the new songs. I really can't understand why people are bitching really. If you don't like the way he runs his label, start your own and do it your way.

Jeff, which two 7"s are ready?

If you go to RFC's main page the Hostage Calm cover and EOAYSDF cover are up there so 'd guess those two. And he said earlier in the thread Tigers Jaw is third if I'm not mistaken. :)

EDIT: I'm stupid and read too fast but also I believe he said the first two were in his hands already.

If any international people want to have them shipped in two installments, or shipped all at the end (for $13) we will gladly do those things.

Thanks! This sounds like a much better option.

Totally up for that! ;D So I'll just leave a comment with my order and RFC will partially refund the shipping costs?