RFC 7" Series, Tigers Jaw, Shook Ones, Bridge+Tunn

Hey guys, took a bit longer to get caught up with stuff after Warped, we just got back the other day and shits been hectic.

These are in the process of being put together and sorted and will ship in a matter of days.

I'm not sure if you sent out e-mails for shirts sizes or not. Should I wait or just e-mail you?

Yep

Good post...

I'm not sure if you sent out e-mails for shirts sizes or not. Should I wait or just e-mail you?

We did send out emails, everyone who responded will be done first and then we'll send out another round of emails. Or you can just email me [email protected] and I will add the size to your order.

I hope the setback of the last release doesn't dissuade you from future subscriptions. Snags happen, but it went 5/6 perfectly without problems. I liked the themed covers and matching color vinyl, and none of the records let me down regardless of me knowing the band's music or not. Actually, it really got me into MWML. Those dudes need to put out an LP immediately. I digress. I'd subscribe to another RFC series.

I think the only thing I was bummed about is the black ending up being available as singles. I never would have bought the regular sub if I had known it would be available as single records. Other than that, it's been fun and I can't wait to see what will come in the mail in the next week or two!

PS Does anyone need deluxe versions of any of the records?

I ordered the Shook Ones 7" with some other stuff a while ago. I assumed that the copies available outside of subscriptions would be black. Opened it up and it was cream colored. Looks great with the artwork, I love it, but aren't the colored copies supposed to be the subscription color? Not complaining at all I'm just curious about this. Oh, and what is the pressing info on it?

Wow? It was a mistake. God forbid someone make one of those.

Why so defensive man? It was a 3 letter word, and not a cheap shot. I never said people aren't allowed to make mistakes. I also even said earlier in the thread that it wasn't the end of the world that I didn't get the rest of the deluxe package yet, (considering I have other issues right now like a leaking ceiling that I've had to call out of work for) but it'd be nice to have a detailed update since the vinyl has been done for a few months. I paid your label money, and have been patient and understanding as well as a lot of other people here and not here. So please I ask of you if you want to post something meaningful in this thread people would like an update, not an excuse, an update, and a detailed one. I'm not trying to be a pissy whiny customer, but really you've come in this thread and answered other questions and dumb posts and not provided a reasonable update meanwhile these were supposed to ship at the end of July after a previous life delay and Warped Tour. Please don't nitpick and do the right thing. Please and thank you.

Why so defensive man? It was a 3 letter word, and not a cheap shot. I never said people aren't allowed to make mistakes. I also even said earlier in the thread that it wasn't the end of the world that I didn't get the rest of the deluxe package yet, (considering I have other issues right now like a leaking ceiling that I've had to call out of work for) but it'd be nice to have a detailed update since the vinyl has been done for a few months. I paid your label money, and have been patient and understanding as well as a lot of other people here and not here. So please I ask of you if you want to post something meaningful in this thread people would like an update, not an excuse, an update, and a detailed one. I'm not trying to be a pissy whiny customer, but really you've come in this thread and answered other questions and dumb posts and not provided a reasonable update meanwhile these were supposed to ship at the end of July after a previous life delay and Warped Tour. Please don't nitpick and do the right thing. Please and thank you.

I posted that they were being put together and shipping ASAP, and that's still the case!

The reason I am defensive is because multiple times you've posted completely unnecessary posts in this thread just to be negative. I've answered questions, given updates, said what's happening...