RFC 7" Series, Tigers Jaw, Shook Ones, Bridge+Tunn

Almost a year to the day since the PO went up. About 2 months since someone commented that they received the Shook Ones 7" in the mail. I don't think its too much to ask at this point when a definitive (to the day) ship date will be. I really would like this by August.

Even looking at this as a more demanding customer...we did all get the shook ones songs to download already. Plus, there haven't been any other huge hiccups with a subscription series that's in its first year. Also, I bet that people will love the box and all the other extras RFC has thrown in which are taking the extra time at the end. It could have come out quicker, but in the end it shouldn't really matter that much. You got the music, you're getting cool records, and you're helping an awesome label with the best bands.

Even looking at this as a more demanding customer...we did all get the shook ones songs to download already. Plus, there haven't been any other huge hiccups with a subscription series that's in its first year. Also, I bet that people will love the box and all the other extras RFC has thrown in which are taking the extra time at the end. It could have come out quicker, but in the end it shouldn't really matter that much. You got the music, you're getting cool records, and you're helping an awesome label with the best bands.

I understand that compared to other labels this has gone really well, but I wouldn't mind getting the rest of my shit and closing this case.

• 3 weeks later...