New Blink 182 single

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, song is awesome. outro is fucking great.

The riff in the outro was rad, that part sounded exactly like Box Car to me.

Have to agree with you Travis...was looking for a better hook, but I liked it...didn't hate it, but I felt like the chorus should have gone on longer...The song felt really short....

It's new Blink though...so I'll take it!!

Considering what their last album sounded like this is pretty much exactly what I was expecting this album to sound like.

That song was a big dose of S/T mixed with a lot of BCR and a little sprinkle of AVA :)

I'm pretty sure I saw an article where mark or maybe tom said that this album was supposed to be a big mix of styles, pretty much spanning all the styles from all the different albums. a "something for everyone" kind of album. I think that'd be really cool if its actually like that, in which case this song makes sense to me but i still only find it decent.

Basically, it's a Angels song with an influence of Blink. It's funny, if this was a Angels track, I would have loved it. Angels with a hint of Blink. But because it's a Blink song it's a let down. Nothing really catchy about it at all. Nothing that makes it that signature Blink sound.