Coldplay - The Singles Box Set

I wouldn't mind having "Yellow" for sentimental reasons. "The Scientist" is pretty good too. They have some legit songs but over all they are the musical equivalent of pud for the most part.

le·git/liˈjit/Adjective

1. Legitimate; legal; conforming to the rules.

So the rest of their songs are illegitimate? As in not real or legal?

I wouldn't mind having "Yellow" for sentimental reasons. "The Scientist" is pretty good too. They have some legit songs but over all they are the musical equivalent of pud for the most part.

le·git/liˈjit/Adjective

1. Legitimate; legal; conforming to the rules.

So the rest of their songs are illegitimate? As in not real or legal?

Are you being serious?

any of you that have listened to these notice some sibilance on most of the tracks? just wondering if my cartridge is tracking poorly that far inside or if these are just a little too 'hot'.

overall a nice set, though. really stoked to have the The Blue Room. some of their best stuff, along with many of these B-sides.

any of you that have listened to these notice some sibilance on most of the tracks? just wondering if my cartridge is tracking poorly that far inside or if these are just a little too 'hot'.

overall a nice set, though. really stoked to have the The Blue Room. some of their best stuff, along with many of these B-sides.

I've had this set for over two years and did not hear anything that would consider it to be a problem. This is actually one of my favorite boxsets I own

No issues here, but I've only listened up to the parachutes singles...

really happy with this box set!