Pearl Jam - Bundle Deal is a steal!

I saw this mentioned in the Jimi Hendrix bundle thread but thought it needs it's own thread.

Get the first three remastered PJ LPs for only $39.99!!! Normally these go for over $70 for all three! Register at the popmarket web site and get them here:

'>http://www.popmarket.com/?cid=nl%3A134126097&utm_medium=email&utm_source=uslegacy-popmarket&utm_campaign=email-uslegacy-popmarket-20110720-nl134126097&utm_content=nllink-8022b65-I%20WANT%20THIS!

Oh, yeah, this is a one day only deal!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so its a steal because now its only the normal retail price for an LP instead of being some ridiculously inflated price?

Normal retail price? Have you been to a record store lately? Normal record prices are now $18 to $24 freakin' dollars! It's insane! When prices should be coming down, they're going through the roof instead.

so its a steal because now its only the normal retail price for an LP instead of being some ridiculously inflated price?

Normal retail price? Have you been to a record store lately? Normal record prices are now $18 to $24 freakin' dollars! It's insane! When prices should be coming down, they're going through the roof instead.

yep i have. and most records were $10-$15 for single LPs. The fact that people are paying that much for non limited, non OOP records is insane...

yep i have. and most records were $10-$15 for single LPs. The fact that people are paying that much for non limited, non OOP records is insane...

I got to know where you shop. I'll give you that there may be the occasional $15 LP but hardly ever do see them less. Anyway, don't want to hijack the thread, maybe we should start a new discussion.