PO: MINUS THE BEAR "Pirates" repress/"Gigantic" LP

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

did anyone else not get the tape that was suppose to be included for free in the first 100 orders of each album? i got the poster so obviously i was in the first 100. i think the tapes were not suppose to ship out till October 4 at the earliest, but it just seems rather wasteful and not very cost effective on their end to spend the money to ship out 200 free tapes.

Not really free, probably reflected some in the record price itself. I'm sure they aren't hurting for money after the dual release.

did anyone else not get the tape that was suppose to be included for free in the first 100 orders of each album? i got the poster so obviously i was in the first 100. i think the tapes were not suppose to ship out till October 4 at the earliest, but it just seems rather wasteful and not very cost effective on their end to spend the money to ship out 200 free tapes.

Not really free, probably reflected some in the record price itself. I'm sure they aren't hurting for money after the dual release.

As has been pointed our already, everyone gets the poster. That does not guarantee you the tapes. Id email them if you need to know for sure

As has been pointed our already, everyone gets the poster. That does not guarantee you the tapes. Id email them if you need to know for sure

i did and i did not see any mention that the tapes would be given out at the discretion of SS, not it all of the first 100 orders. but good job trying to be a jackass

i don't think anyone said that they would be given out at their discretion, they belong to the first 100 pre-orders. but, because they decided to give everyone the poster, getting the poster does not indicate that you were one of the first 100. k?

i did and i did not see any mention that the tapes would be given out at the discretion of SS, not it all of the first 100 orders. but good job trying to be a jackass

i don't think anyone said that they would be given out at their discretion, they belong to the first 100 pre-orders. but, because they decided to give everyone the poster, getting the poster does not indicate that you were one of the first 100. k?