Gates "the sun will rise" on vinyl!

• 3 weeks later...

Gates orders will happen this coming Tuesday, Jan. 3rd at 12 Eastern US time. I posted photos of the limited covers and pressing info at Devildance Facebook Page. Since there has been some issues with our site/store I'm building a temporary one, until we get it sorted out. All of our in print releases will be available on there. In the next day or two I'll come back and post a link, after it's all up and running... just so we don't catch anyone by surprise.

Two random people will win a test press, which is pretty good odds for how limited this record is. Also, the records will come with an open free download link that can be used as many times and by anyone... we want you to share it as much as possible. There are going to be a few package options as well, so we haven't sorted out the pricing yet... but we'll try and keep it affordable as we can without declaring bankruptcy.

The Gates dudes have been involved in every step of making this record, we are so stoked to bro down with those dudes, and that people are responding to this record so well. Thanks.

-Mike/Rob/Devildance.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/DEVILDANCE-RECORDS/206711514111

If anyone can tell me when that will be in Australian time I'd appreciate. No way I want to miss out on the ltd one!

Love this so much.

According to this site: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converted.html?month=1&day=3&year=2012&hour=12&min=0&sec=0&p1=179&p2=152

You're looking at 4am on Wednesday the 4th.

Yes! Finally knowing when this will be available for order and seeing all those beautiful pictures gives me a throbbing boner. Knowing that it actually exists and that this is not a 9-month preorder are also huge bonuses. I'm so stoked this is finally happening.

Yeah I'm glad it wasn't a pre-order. Rather just wait for it to actually happen before I give someone my money.

[image]

just trying to keep everyone abreast of the situation with the gates record. these go on sale tomorrow at noon (eastern standard). as i mentioned before the regular devildance site is temporarily down, so we're temporarily using a bigacrtel store. here is a link.

http://devildancerecords.bigcartel.com/

we're still tweaking the look of the store a little but it is otherwise live.