else

document.write('+':ln87zbgl]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

I did man. Woke up at 4am to snag one :)

ahh jerk! I totally slept on this (actually slept. ahaha)

Oh dude it hurt lol. I had the page ready on my iPhone and hit refresh and luckily there was still some bad boys there. Any later and I woulda lucked out! Fell asleep straight away until the thunder woke me up!

hey guys packages started going out today. we flattened the letterpress sleeves and put them inside the bags in front of the recular jackets to prevent the spines from crushing and the records from puncturing them. the paper they are printed on is made of cotton and is super durable, so when you get them do not be afraid to manhandle and re fold the scores to get them back into spines. I think we got them as safely packed as possible. thanks again everyone... Mike/Rob

hey guys packages started going out today. we flattened the letterpress sleeves and put them inside the bags in front of the recular jackets to prevent the spines from crushing and the records from puncturing them. the paper they are printed on is made of cotton and is super durable, so when you get them do not be afraid to manhandle and re fold the scores to get them back into spines. I think we got them as safely packed as possible. thanks again everyone... Mike/Rob

[image]

I'm at work listening to the MP3's right now, and just read this post. Thanks again for giving this the treatment it deserves.