PO Chuck Ragan "Covering Ground" LP

I liked the first line up I went to to....Chuck, Tom Gabel, Tim Barry & Ben Nichols...and I wouldn't ask for anything different....Frank T was at the 2nd one I went to.

I went to one with chuck, tim barry from avail, the guy from lucero and some skinny engish guy who was bloody dreadful. could that be frank turner?

I liked the first line up I went to to....Chuck, Tom Gabel, Tim Barry & Ben Nichols...and I wouldn't ask for anything different....Frank T was at the 2nd one I went to.

I went to one with chuck, tim barry from avail, the guy from lucero and some skinny engish guy who was bloody dreadful. could that be frank turner?

Good description of Frank Turner ;) but i quite like him still even though the last lp wasn't that ground breaking !

Been listening to the MP3 of this while at work for the last few days....For anyone that doesn't already know, about 9min into track 10, after the sound of traffic there is a hidden track. Really good song to. Not sure, but maybe a cover? Don't know, but it's one of the best songs on here.

Got the No Idea on White today, with sweet picture download card. That hidden track is a chuck original. This record is good. Chuck is also one of the finest human beings i have ever met. Never a bad word about anyone, a true gentleman and a scholar.