Found these in the basement...

Holy hell. My girlfriend was just making fun of me having these as a kid just the other day.

I had, no lie, thirty or so, between WWF and WCW. I used to put on matches that coincided with PPVs. Of course I had a character (I usually used Brutus 'the Barber' Beefcake) as my own. I beat up a lot of the guys and rarely lost.

found two of the thumb wrestlers at my buddy's parents' house back home a month or so ago...he rides rodeo and got his face caved it by a bucking broncos so he had plenty of spare time to dig around in his house....never realized I was giving those wrestlers a major Red Eye back in the day, we had some juvenile laughs at that

these are the small, hard-plastic figures.

i had at least 4 of the wrestlers pictured, and a good handful of others too. also had the ring.

and then when i was like 12 or 13, the attitude era figures were considered cool enough to have despite the age. at that point i collected to get as many characters and accessories as i could. it was a blast, but i cant believe that hobby leaked into high school.

i have all of these from when i was a kid plus many more. i love them and will never part with them. i also picked up a bunch of these on card for really good prices. dont know why - just to have the packaging, i guess. i sincerely dislike current wrestling - but back in the late 80s / early 90s it ruled. im sure being kid back then had something to do with it to.

also, to whoever was asking about the big rubber figures - that was the line that was released before these. i think kenner released those. the figures pictured were done by hasbro.

edit: i also have a bunch of lego pirate sets broken down in storage too - pirate ships, etc.

i have all of these from when i was a kid plus many more. i love them and will never part with them. i also picked up a bunch of these on card for really good prices. dont know why - just to have the packaging, i guess. i sincerely dislike current wrestling - but back in the late 80s / early 90s it ruled. im sure being kid back then had something to do with it to.

also, to whoever was asking about the big rubber figures - that was the line that was released before these. i think kenner released those. the figures pictured were done by hasbro.

edit: i also have a bunch of lego pirate sets broken down in storage too - pirate ships, etc.

Yeah, the big rubber ones came out in the early 80's. The small, plastic ones with movable arms and heads came out in the late 80's and early 90's.

KING KONG BUNDY!

Just Googled him. How is it that someone like King Kong Bundy who is 400+ pounds is still alive but tons of fit, in shape guys have died before the age of 40 (it's kind of rhetorical, there are other factors to consider). He's only 54 years old.