Transit - Listen and Forgive Vinyl

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got this in the mail today. You know I noticed a lot of people like to complain about MerchNow's shipping prices, I used to be one of them myself. Today I got this in the mail and this is the second package I ever ordered from them, and both times it was packed better than anything I've ever gotten before, with multiple packages ensuring every 12" and 7" was individually prepared to expect the worst when it comes to the USPS. Pricey, but at least they give you your moneys worth instead of shoving it all into a 12" mailer like many labels do.

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

{

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

document.write('+':vu3u20r5]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':vu3u20r5]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

I haven't been this let down by a release from a favorite band in quite a while. In fact, I'm honestly thinking about unloading/trading everything in the mega bundle except the sweatshirt.
Why not just get rid of the sweatshirt too? this album is fucking solid. probably my favorite of the year.

Because a.) It's a size L and all the "scene" kids these days love to cram their body parts into the smallest clothing possible, b.) it's a cool looking sweatshirt, c.) clothing is useful fay beyond a record, CD, or poster, and d.) my wife went ahead and washed it for me already. Okay, so (d) might not be that relevant, but I'll still probably keep it. Thanks for asking though.

I got the mega bundle and everything came together in one very oddly shaped package. I also ordered the SRC pre-order with the slipmat, so I'm in for close (enough) to $100 on this album....and I haven't been this let down by a release from a favorite band in quite a while. In fact, I'm honestly thinking about unloading/trading everything in the mega bundle except the sweatshirt. I'm going to give it some time and a few more listens though, just because my love for their previous output dictates that they deserve it.

which color record did you get? if its the split color ill buy it from you

I didn't open it specifically because I may get rid of it and figured a sale/trade would be easier if I didn't, but if they gave me what I ordered, then yes it is the split color. I believe that was the only option with the mega bundle, and the mega bundle was the only way to get it unless you were some sort of link sleuth like some people here (wish I would've read this board more diligently back in August). Before I sell it, I want to make sure my SRC order makes it here safely so I have at least one copy since I do enjoy about half of the album. And then if I do decide to sell it, I will contact you first before I put it up publicly, so thanks for the offer. I appreciate it.

which color record did you get? if its the split color ill buy it from you

I didn't open it specifically because I may get rid of it and figured a sale/trade would be easier if I didn't, but if they gave me what I ordered, then yes it is the split color. I believe that was the only option with the mega bundle, and the mega bundle was the only way to get it unless you were some sort of link sleuth like some people here (wish I would've read this board more diligently back in August). Before I sell it, I want to make sure my SRC order makes it here safely so I have at least one copy since I do enjoy about half of the album. And then if I do decide to sell it, I will contact you first before I put it up publicly, so thanks for the offer. I appreciate it.

okay Thanks! just keep me notified!

People who have received their orders from Merchnow, did you order the mega bundle ie shirt, 7", cd, 2 posters and vinyl? Also I can't remember if we were supposed to get download codes emailed to us, kind of like how Man Overboard's preorder went. If so I never got any of them.

Well got just got my stuff today I think

Interesting Packaging Job:

[image]

Everything arrived safely despite the somewhat scary looking packaging. Excited for everything

People who have received their orders from Merchnow, did you order the mega bundle ie shirt, 7", cd, 2 posters and vinyl? Also I can't remember if we were supposed to get download codes emailed to us, kind of like how Man Overboard's preorder went. If so I never got any of them.

Well got just got my stuff today I think

Interesting Packaging Job:

[image]

Everything arrived safely despite the somewhat scary looking packaging. Excited for everything

I didn't order the bundle but the download is just a card that's stuck inside the jacket of the record.

I didn't order the bundle but the download is just a card that's stuck inside the jacket of the record.