Blink 182- Neigborhoods P/O

chill the fuck out guys...seriously...

BTW scott...I really enjoyed the article...It made me a lot more excited for the album..It seemed like you were a little annoyed that the interview time got cut to a half hour...such a bummer, but I loved all the info, and I really wish Blink could just drop out of the beurocratic bullshit and realease and album completely independently...might be pretty cool

you're so lucky man, I would give my right arm just to shake their hands and say Hi...

Thanks for the positive feedback, I appreciate it.

yeah, you deserve more. if a lot of these vc folk didn't feel awkward about grabbing onto their inner kid, you'd get the props you deserve. keep it up.

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nauticaboi555

BTW scott...I really enjoyed the article...It made me a lot more excited for the album

Agreed, well done on the article!

To SRC, make sure you update the details on the Neighborhoods pre-order whenever we find out the actual final order of tracks etc. The stuff you have up at the moment is fairly wrong I think so yeah just wanted to let you know to get onto that so people know what they're actually getting / how many bonus tracks and the names etc :)

BTW scott...I really enjoyed the article...It made me a lot more excited for the album..It seemed like you were a little annoyed that the interview time got cut to a half hour...such a bummer, but I loved all the info, and I really wish Blink could just drop out of the beurocratic bullshit and realease and album completely independently...might be pretty cool

you're so lucky man, I would give my right arm just to shake their hands and say Hi...

I'd love to read the story. unfortunately, i let my subscription run out (got a new one with the wonder years 7"). i'll have to pick up a copy if i am near one. the closest place to pick it up is an hour away.

I'd love to read the story. unfortunately, i let my subscription run out (got a new one with the wonder years 7"). i'll have to pick up a copy if i am near one. the closest place to pick it up is an hour away.

I think the first issue everyone who subscribed via that Wonder Years deal will get is the Blink issue, but I'm not 100% positive.

I think the first issue everyone who subscribed via that Wonder Years deal will get is the Blink issue, but I'm not 100% positive.

Yea I subscribed with the Wonder Years 7" and I got the Blink issue as my first one.

Agree with this guy. Great job Scott. Don't know you but this article was good as hell!

So interestingly enough, it looks like the Deluxe Edition contains bonus tracks in the MIDDLE of the album as well as at the end, not just some extra tracks at the end. So 2 of the bonus tracks will actually fit into the album by the looks of it, and then two at the end that'll hopefully also feel like they're not just stuck on.

So interestingly enough, it looks like the Deluxe Edition contains bonus tracks in the MIDDLE of the album as well as at the end, not just some extra tracks at the end. So 2 of the bonus tracks will actually fit into the album by the looks of it, and then two at the end that'll hopefully also feel like they're not just stuck on.

source

I never said anything about a HT version ;)

you should just come out and say hot topic is doing something for this already. making those stupid winky faces and hinting about it every other day isnt cute. it just makes it more obvious than just coming out with it.

he probably can't legally come out and say it yet nitwit. "JUST SAY IT ALREDY BRO COM ONNN"

source

If you compare Amazon's Deluxe and Standard you can see, they just updated it the other day (must've got new info from the label or something)

http://www.amazon.com/Neighborhoods-Explicit-digital-booklet/dp/B005KODOAO/ref=sr_1_10?ie=UTF8&qid=1315102971&sr=8-10#mp3TrackPlayer

http://www.amazon.com/Neighborhoods-Expl....0375 6&sr=301-2

you should just come out and say hot topic is doing something for this already. making those stupid winky faces and hinting about it every other day isnt cute. it just makes it more obvious than just coming out with it.

he probably can't legally come out and say it yet nitwit. "JUST SAY IT ALREDY BRO COM ONNN"

I laughed.