Blink 182- Neigborhoods P/O

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only consistent thing about this album is how awful Tom DeLonge's vocals are throughout it.

I feel like a lot of people have a hard time admitting this. This is 75% angels and airwaves featuring Mark Hoppus.

Natives, Wishing Well, Kaleidoscope pass for my taste.

Haven't heard the whole album but I'm definitely starting to agree with the 75% A&A thing.

Give this album 4 out of 10. thinking this reunion was all about money

Yea Im sure these 3 guys were really hurting for cash haha.

I know they are not hurting for cash but the amount of merch being put out is crazy.. the quality of their music has dropped off yet people are flocking to buy it.

they really could've used a producer. its obvious they didnt write or record these songs together. the amount of autotune/horrible vocal effects is insane

"After Midnight," "MH 4.18.2011," "Kaleidoscope" and "Wishing Well" were all written with the three of them in a room together.

they really could've used a producer. its obvious they didnt write or record these songs together. the amount of autotune/horrible vocal effects is insane

"After Midnight," "MH 4.18.2011," "Kaleidoscope" and "Wishing Well" were all written with the three of them in a room together.

And it shows

Those are hands down the best songs on the album, and they were apparently the last one's written. Makes me hold out hope for a strong next release (if there is one).

Source?

i chuckled at this part:

"I knew there would be a lot of Angels & Airwaves [comparisons]," says Delonge about the song's initial reception (Up All Night), "but that's because I've been doing [Angels] for seven straight years now. [in that time] I learned how to sing better, I learned how to write, I learned how to produce, I learned how to do everything. So the idea that I was not going to use those skills would make my contribution to [Neighborhoods] terrible."

ohhh irony