NHL PLayoffs

• Replies 985
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would imagine he'll just show-up one night if he's coming back. Though Robidas has been outstanding and so has Richards. Need more scoring from Lehtinen too. Stars have the tools and the goalie and it looks like they have the head after watching the Ducks series. I'm taking them far more seriously. But hell Calgary looks mighty tough too.

Hagman needs to step it up offensively too, we could use a little scoring on that 4th line, Boucher is also a question mark for round 2 so hopefully he comes back, but the kids have proved themselves pretty reliable.

go caps go!

pens have lost to the caps 1 time, and it was in a shootout i think, since ovie and sid came into the league. domination. if we play them, it'll be another 4 and done. :D

The Pens possible rust and the Caps total emotional high has to be taken in to account. I do believe in a 7 game series the Pens would win but still, Ovie isn't playing a one man game anymore.

Good game tonight. There's no way the Flyers will beat Montreal though. They struggled hard against the Caps. Tonight's game could have went either way.

Pens vs. Rangers is the only match up that worries me, but I think we've got their #. This could very well come down to Lundquist vs. Fleury.

Good game tonight. There's no way the Flyers will beat Montreal though. They struggled hard against the Caps. Tonight's game could have went either way.

Pens vs. Rangers is the only match up that worries me, but I think we've got their #. This could very well come down to Lundquist vs. Fleury.

might be the most exciting series of the season!

Washington in 6
There's no way the Flyers will beat Montreal though.

Nostradamus here is obviously giving out quality hockey predictions and not letting his personal feelings get in the way. Be sure to post those a little earlier next time so I can call my bookie.

It's definitely gonna be a tough series for the Flyers with only one day off. I wish Boston could have pulled it out. A Philly/New York series would have been fucking awesome.

Up the Philly punx!

Washington in 6
There's no way the Flyers will beat Montreal though.

Nostradamus here is obviously giving out quality hockey predictions and not letting his personal feelings get in the way. Be sure to post those a little earlier next time so I can call my bookie.

It's definitely gonna be a tough series for the Flyers with only one day off. I wish Boston could have pulled it out. A Philly/New York series would have been fucking awesome.

Up the Philly punx!

GO HABS