PO: Into it. Over it. - Proper (out Sept 27th)

Code was at the bottom of Mailing List #6 - it works. As noted above it was sent August 3rd. If No Sleep says it can be posted I will, something about just doing it feels lame. At the same time I just gave you all the info you need to find it in your email.

i'm using the same code and it says its expired.

Bummer - it did work just over an hour ago when I ordered. On the upside it's only $1.31.

I feel like no sleep always makes black the most common variation though, look at TWY, everything /500 except black /600. I'm prob going to order a Black and a Trans Grey just in case.

well look at it from another perspective - iioi and saotw's rare versions have almost (if not 100% of the time) always been black.

I feel like no sleep always makes black the most common variation though, look at TWY, everything /500 except black /600. I'm prob going to order a Black and a Trans Grey just in case.

well look at it from another perspective - iioi and saotw's rare versions have almost (if not 100% of the time) always been black.

Touche', Salesman.

tweeted evan to ask if there would be a special variant for the record release and he tweeted me back saying "slathered in birthday cake" haha (seeing as though it is his birthday and his 4th year anniversary of him starting IIOI with 52 weeks), awesome(: can't wait to go see em for the first time

first time ordering from no sleep (i don't like their roster very much) and just found out there is a $1.07 tax. california sucks.

technically, all online retailers should be charging sales tax.

i got hit with tax too. but it's pretty odd since they added 2.9% tax when our sales tax is 6%.

first time ordering from no sleep (i don't like their roster very much) and just found out there is a $1.07 tax. california sucks.

i got hit with tax too. but it's pretty odd since they added 2.9% tax when our sales tax is 6%.

this isn't true. you only have to pay state sales tax on online orders if the company is located in the same state you are.

this isn't true. you only have to pay state sales tax on online orders if the company is located in the same state you are.

that is false. i work for the legal department of the department of revenue; they're currently working on taking measures to actually enforce the collection of sales tax from online purchases that is supposed to be happening. if the retailer doesn't collect it, you are supposed to report it on your tax return yourself. however, very few people do.

"States cannot legally require out-of-state retailers to act as their collectors. They can only pressure them to do so. It has to do with a 1992 Supreme Court ruling pertaining to remote merchants, which the states are hoping to eventually convince Congress to alter. Until then, they can only exude pressure, mainly on those retailers who have some sort of physical presence in their state — be it a warehouse or visiting salesmen with a booth at a convention. But, while this ruling excuses Amazon.com, for example, from having to collect state sales taxes, it does not prevent the states from going after consumers for the taxes the retailer did not ask them to pay."

You are both right. Realistically, you only HAVE to pay sales tax if the business has a physical location in your state, but technically you are always obligated to report untaxed purchases on your tax returns.

then the entire legal department here is trying to enforce imaginary laws.

but seriously. you ARE required to pay sales/use tax on any internet sales. i.e. if the company doesn't charge you sales tax, it then becomes your responsibility to pay said sales tax, which is called use tax when you yourself take the initiative to report your online purchases to the state and pay up.

gnarly. I thought Twelve Towns was the new album. Now this is coming out next month. This dude pumps albums out.

Technically this is his first "proper" album (hence the title), everything else has been compilations and splits. But I agree, I'm good with the formula as long as he's churning out stuff.

this whole no pressing info fiasco is getting on my nerves. i emailed chris and he said the manufacturer sometimes makes odd amounts/sends extra copies so that's why he didn't include pressing info. however, when i asked if black was the most rare (or the colorway that is supposed to be the most rare) he said he couldn't tell me.

*shrug*

this whole no pressing info fiasco is getting on my nerves. i emailed chris and he said the manufacturer sometimes makes odd amounts/sends extra copies so that's why he didn't include pressing info. however, when i asked if black was the most rare (or the colorway that is supposed to be the most rare) he said he couldn't tell me.

*shrug*

Locks you into droppin major dough on the 5 pack to make sure you get the rare variant. Very sneaky

*shrug*

Locks you into droppin major dough on the 5 pack to make sure you get the rare variant. Very sneaky

it only does that if you care about records on a collectors level as opposed to a musical level.