So I got punched in the face tonight...

Today is my good friend Heather's 21st birthday and we went out to drink and eat tonight. After dinner we were walking towards our usual bar. I was walking in front of the rest of my group by a few steps. All of a sudden I hear "YOU SUCK!" then BAM. I get punched in the face.

I'm stunned for a second because I had no idea what happened. I turn around and my brother is in this 40 something year olds face about to knock him out because he punched me. This was in on a main stream so I told my brother to back down because I didn't want to have to deal w/ the cops. My other friend Adam was seconds away from punching this guy in the face too and was about to call the cops.

I seriously did nothing. I don't get it. People are fucking idiots.

My face is alright. I'm just glad he didn't break my glasses. Adam was threatening to call the cops and this guys friend was like "no, no, no, no!"

Honestly, I really wanted to beat the dude's ass, but I told everyone to just let it go. I was ready though. I took my glasses off and was seconds away from throwing a punch.

i got punched in the face at the comeback kid show last week on st. pat's day. some 5 ft. nothing, bald, meathead, hardcore kid wannabe got pissed at me when i had to set his boy straight. this kid was straying too far from the pit with arms flying, coming dangerously close to hitting a couple girls in the face who were suppsosed to be a safe distance away from all of that nonsense.

being that it was st. pat's, i had been drinking since about 9:30 in the morning. i tried to put my foot square on this joker's ass to push him back up, but being as drunk as i was, i lost my balance and ended up grabbing him by the waist band and pulling him back towards me. i guess his boy saw me. next thing i know, i get hit square in the mouth. only to be held back by my friend (who actually owns the club). definately not the day to be starting something with an irishman, on st. pat's, who had been drinking for almost 12 hours. needless to say, this meathead didn't get kicked out of the club. which is one of the reasons why so many st. louis clubs are so very short lived.

i have absolutley no problems with any hardcore kids, or hardcore dancing. hell, i used to be one. but i'm 29 yrs old now. it'd these little fuckers who have no fucking respect for the other people around them who are actually trying to watch the show that piss me off.

I was in daytona beach in florida on the boardwalk and randomly got punched in the face slash almost jumped by a whole bunch of people. i always walk loooking down at the ground and I heard some guy screaming at someone and he was like WHY ARE YOU LOOKING AT ME, WHY YOU LOOKIN AT ME! so i was like who is this guy yelling at? and then i looked up and he punched me right in the face out of nowhere. My family was in front of me because i was walking slow and they came back and pushed the guy away from me. as i picked up my glasses off the ground the kid disappeared and he came back with a group of 8 other people and they were all walking towards me so we ran to a security guard and the guy was yelling at me and then a whole bunch of guards came and the kids ran away. But it was the scariest thing ever. I thought i was gonna get beat up so good.

ps- getting punched in the face randomly sucks.