RFC V/A - MIXED SIGNALS PO is UP!!! REALLY!!!

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeff, these look amazing. Just got mine today. Had I known how official these would look and how awesome the music would be (been listening almost daily since the digital download went up), I would have paid $50 for the release.

also loled at 666 slipknot when i saw it

Thank you :) In some ways this release was a very long time in the making. I had known what I wanted the cover artwork, packaging and band list to be way over a year ago, and its really cool to have seen it come to fruition so nicely. I have never had complete design control over something like this (because usually the band or artist does, and an artist I am not) so it makes me happy people like how it looks.

Definitely couldn't have done it without Dave Summers who took a majority of the pictures, and Tom who laid everything out though! Ever try putting a book together before? Really confusing.

For anyone interested in the hot topic color (blue and white) They will have them this week.Woo!

Jeff, these look amazing. Just got mine today. Had I known how official these would look and how awesome the music would be (been listening almost daily since the digital download went up), I would have paid $50 for the release.

also loled at 666 slipknot when i saw it

Thank you :) In some ways this release was a very long time in the making. I had known what I wanted the cover artwork, packaging and band list to be way over a year ago, and its really cool to have seen it come to fruition so nicely. I have never had complete design control over something like this (because usually the band or artist does, and an artist I am not) so it makes me happy people like how it looks.

Definitely couldn't have done it without Dave Summers who took a majority of the pictures, and Tom who laid everything out though! Ever try putting a book together before? Really confusing.

For anyone interested in the hot topic color (blue and white) They will have them this week.Woo!