PO-Man Overboard s/t /500

Anybody know the pressing info on this?

So far its:

Orange + Green Splatter - /500

Coke Bottle Clear - /???

on the src site is says 1000... but I don´t know if orange + green splatter and coke bottle clear are together 1000, split into 500 and 500 or if the coke bottle clear is 1000 and orange + green splatter 500

Uh....I'm so confused...The bundle I purchased isn't really up any more and I spent less. Originally I got the Grey shirt/lp bundle which was $25 yesterday now if you want the shirt its $35 plus you get the 7" or you can get the $25 bundle without a shirt and just a 7". I sort of want the 7"and El Jefe poster but dont want to cancel my order, guess I'll be contacting customer service.

I just emailed them to see whats going on with orders that were placed yesterday since everything has kind of drastically changed.

Looking at it closer it hasnt drastically changed, they've just now included the coke bottle clear to the mix. So the mistake was the Orange/Green was supposed to be the mega bundle and the clear is supposed to be what was posted yesterday.