NEUTRAL MILK HOTEL - Self-released Box Set

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Random question, I'm looking to buy just the Aeroplane over The Sea LP, not enough money for the boxset. I know merge released it once, but who's pressing it now? I'd like the gatefold version too, any help?

Here is the link for it on interpunk...no gatefold though

http://interpunk.com/search.cfm?

Does anyone know how to contact whoever is running this show? I cant find anything. I ordered two box sets and only received one. I'm pretty bummed.

A few pages back someone posted the email.

i emailed them about this today, since i ordered on 8/26 here was the response

Hey Christopher, I have you in our paypal record, but I'm very sorry to say you're not coming up in our shipping record, which means no shipping label was ever printed for your package. I'm not sure how that happened (this is a first), but I can't apologize enough... sadly the shipping facility is closed until Jan 2nd. Please let me know how we can make this up to you, its a shame this happened to someone who ordered on the first day, very sorry again.

Hunter

im not trying to sell them out, just letting others know that this happened once and could happen again, for people still waiting, especially those who ordered Day 1