SONS OF ANARCHY Season 4 Thread **Spoilers**

jhulud

I think they could have explained why they were cool with the Russians a little more before they killed them.

theres some mini-sodes on the blu-ray of season 3 which had Jax getting shived by the Russian that Otto kills in prison. so i got that. but its like. didn't the Russians just generally want to get SAMCRO after the shit with Jimmy in the last episode of season 3?

I've watched about two episodes of this, but everyone else raves about it.

The main reason everyone raves about it is because it's a very well-written show and the characters seem very real. Just like The Shield (which was another show created and written by SoA creator Kurt Sutter) was a very gritty and almost too real show in its style and characters.

Maybe I'm biased b/c I've been into the show since day one.

It still bothers me that Opie brushed off his wife's death so easily. Given it was the main plot point of season 1 I thought he'd at least beat someone's face in.

In last seasons finale he totally avenged her death when he killed Agent Stahl.

Also on the subject of that finale, I can't think of another season finale of any show that I liked better. All that violence paired with the Neil Young song in the background was so well done.

It still bothers me that Opie brushed off his wife's death so easily. Given it was the main plot point of season 1 I thought he'd at least beat someone's face in.

In last seasons finale he totally avenged her death when he killed Agent Stahl.

Yeah, it was her lie that put that whole situation in motion. I was so glad when she finally died. That character was such a bitch!

• 1 month later...

Oh wow. I totally missed this thread. I've been watching this since episode one of season one. I'm so attached to everyone it's not even funny.

To whoever said something about Ope not beating someone's face in, in season two, Tig gets drunk and spills the beans and Ope beats the living hell out of him for a good two minutes of screen time. :P

This season is so intense!

Here's some predictions I have...

1. Piney getting killed is going to sway the vote Bobby put up of new leadership in Clay's favor. SAMCRO us gonna blame it on the cartel they're at war with because of the LS Clay left in blood on the mirror. Gemma and Uncer know it was Clay, and some Sons have their suspicions. The Sons eventually find out it was Clay because Romio says something about Tara's hit in front of Jax, Jax or Ope get it set up so the whole club knows, and they put Clay down.

2. Juice eventually can't take it any more and spills his guts to Chibs. The club either helps him or turns on him and kills him.

3. Jax tells Clay he's leaving as it says in the sneak peak, but then he hears Romio say something about Tara, and shit hits the fan.

Watching Kurt Sutter's YouTube videos leads me to believe he has a very long story in his head and doesn't plan on this being the last season, so I don't think Jax will die or leave. He mentioned a twelve seasons story arc or something close to that.

• 2 weeks later...

I think last night's episode was the best since the season opener. Clay is such a piece of shit, I can't wait til he gets what's coming to him.

I read yesterday that Kurt Sutter is looking at a 7 season story if he's lucky.

Also, next week is 90 minutes...is it the season finale already??