ever meet anybody famous?

I have met the whole cast of the Daily Show, but that was because I interned there.

That is pretty cool. How did you score that gig?

I applied for this exchange program in New York at my school, and one of the places they had listed to go to was the Daily Show, so I got into the program and put the Daily Show as my top place I wanted to intern, and I got it. It was pretty rad.

i used to work at this snobby club and saw a ton of famous people while i worked there... tons of athletes from visiting sports teams, actors, musicians AND models.

i saw slash from guns and roses bring an entire club outside to the patio for a cigarette with him. also, apparently in a drunken stupor after getting off early, i told ed harris (the actor) that i heard the actor ed harris was in our club. when he told me that he was ed harris, i laughed at him. i have no recollection of this, but one of the guys i worked with was in the bathroom cleaning up while the conversation was going on. (we were standing beside each other at a urinal while we were talking)

I have met mostly band members

however i have met

Val Kilmer

Axl Rose (he is in a band but its a bigger band then what I go see on a regular basis)

Bill Richardson (does that count as famous?)

Ichiro (from Mariners fame)

Sarah Michele Gellar

Several Players from the Sonics

Some UFC guy, I dont know who he was though

Chuck Jones which was awesome, he signed a book I had.

Thats all I can think of now.

ran into Johnny Depp a while back since he lives here in Lexington. I was smoking a cigarette outside of our local bookstore and he was just standing there too smoking. Funny thing was that I didn't recognize him until these three girls walked by and said, "Johnny Depp is SO hot" and he laughed a bit to which I turned to look at him and went, "OH" and then "Hey" and he left.

I worked for AFI, and SXSW so i got to meet alot of celebrities but only a few stand out:

George Clooney is a humble and very polite man...

George Wendt drinks about as much as NORM from Cheers...

Alec Baldwin is alot taller than i thought he would be...

Diane Lane is fucking hotter in person...

Mischa Barton is not as attractive as i thought she was in THE O.C.

Billie Joe, Mike, and Tre from Green Day are all nice guys and we all cant play hackey sack for shit.

Elvis Costello is very cordial and polite and took the time to talk to me for a few minutes even though he was in a rush to leave.

Janeane Garafalo was hot in the 90's

Mark Borshardt wants to know where the free beer is at at all times.

Mike Schwank loves METAL!!! Good conversation about old metal with people who lived that era is always fun

Bad Religion are a bunch of snobs...

King Diamond is fucking nice as hell.

Taylor Hanson - I actually saw him get knocked on his ass by a girl. It was quite funny. Really nice guy.