if kurt cobain still alive

No use for a name never makes hard rock bottom or keep them confused, seeing as how they'd still have jake jackson, because the foos would have never persuaded him to leave; thus making no use's last two records(before feel good) really good records, instead of scmemo shit.

That's my opinion.

Oh, and Nirvana still makes crappy music.

Not that their music is crappy, it's very groundbreaking. But just so annoying to mine eeerz.

hopefully he and richey manic would disappear together and both bands would tour with respective new singers that make their music the focus of their band instead of their insane singers.

foo fighters never exist. dave grohl pursues LATE! decides its a bad idea. joins cave in, cave in gets huge and writes even better records.

courtney love has no career. krist never enters politics.

nirvana fades into obscurity, world is a better place.

It all depends on the factors. Is he still on drugs or has he cleaned up? If he was on drugs, I think he would still be making music, but nowhere near the caliber of what was released before. I think he would then collapse under the weight of his own genius and go bat-shit crazy, like Axl Rose. If he cleaned up, I still see Courtney pulling a Yoko and breaking up Nirvana and pursuading him to go solo, where he would enjoy a moderately successful career, but, again, nowhere near what Nirvana did.

I think Foo Fighters would still be formed, just later on down the road, when Courtney breaks them up, instead of when he died

Nirvana disinitegrates in a couple of years anyway, due to Kurt fucking himself up with drugs - going out like Syd Barrett. Kurt then becomes a recluse. Ends up overdosing, rather than getting murdered....

Dave Grohl forms Foo Fighters anyway but the band fails because he is spending too much time trying to sort Nirvanas (Kurts) issues. He hooks up with Josh Homme much earlier in the piece and becomes drummer for QOTSA - right from the get go. QOTSA become even better.

Krist still gets fat and career-less.

i like my world where dave grohl joins cave in. a lot.

not cool if hes like richey and syd though, the more i think about it. i didnt know syd had disappeared.

because my sister pretends to be richey online and named her bird syd, she already likes nirvana, but i wonder what that like would turn into if he just disappeared.

nirvana would be nowhere near as famous as they are now. no one would give a shit about them, just like the rest of the "grunge" movement that died off in the 90's. if anything, cobain would be fronting a band made up of a bunch of washed up musicians.