PO: Brand New - Your Favorite Weapon LP 10th Anniv

jhulud

*** From BN's facebook post***

Brand New

The word from Triple Crown Records on the vinyl is "Yes the YFW vinyl re-issue has been delayed 1 week to 12/13 due to some shipping issues, the CD & digital versions are out today. Here's are the pressing details

500 Clear ( will be available through the band)

500 Light Blue (TCR pre-order sold out)

1,000 White (Hot Topic exclusive)

Balance is on black vinyl"

This is unfortunate. I am leaving town on the 16th for two weeks. Guess this will have to sit at the post office. I hope they don't do UPS.

So what im gathering is that the SRC order, the TCR order that WASNT blue, and the interpunk order are all on black?

Yes

TCR - blue /500 (sold out)

Band - clear (probably sold at shows/maybe somewhere online too. no one knows yet)

Hot Topic - white /1000 (will be for sale on 12/13)

Everywhere else - black

So what im gathering is that the SRC order, the TCR order that WASNT blue, and the interpunk order are all on black?

Yes

Band - clear (probably sold at shows/maybe somewhere online too. no one knows yet)

Everywhere else - black

Well then, looks like ive got some cancellin' to do

Yes

Everywhere else - black

Ah, still can't decide if I want this.

I'm happy with my blue. I'd like clear, but I'm not paying someone $50 for something that just came out just because it's at shows. I mean, I'd pay cost, shipping, and a few dollars extra, but not $50. I can buy Devil & God for less. And apparently the band still has copies of that on tour with them, and it's /500. Maybe I'll get to see them before they sell out of YFW.

I'm happy with my blue. I'd like clear, but I'm not paying someone $50 for something that just came out just because it's at shows. I mean, I'd pay cost, shipping, and a few dollars extra, but not $50. I can buy Devil & God for less. And apparently the band still has copies of that on tour with them, and it's /500. Maybe I'll get to see them before they sell out of YFW.

After I posted that I'd be willing to pay $50 for a clear copy, I asked myself "Hmm... I wonder if Kevin would pay $50 for a clear copy?"

Glad you let me know.

everyone always complains that this record goes for to much on ebay blah blah, then cancels orders because the record is on black? why is everyone so picky if it's finally what everyone has wanted?

Im still buying one. Just thought that different outlets had different variations in color like the previous rumors hinted at. Sometimes I get a little carried away with ordering shit