PO: Brand New - Your Favorite Weapon LP 10th Anniv

jhulud

I honestly caved and Best Offered $80 this weekend and won it. It's worth that to me

Everyone who wants it should offer $5 less and report back until we see how cheap people can get it. :P

done. :D

anyone have an extra white copy? Trav said there'd be plenty available, so I wasn't worried about buying asap...dammit.

time to start hunting down stores...

I honestly caved and Best Offered $80 this weekend and won it. It's worth that to me

Everyone who wants it should offer $5 less and report back until we see how cheap people can get it. :P

I first offered $70 and it was automatically denied Sunday. Then I offered $80 and it was automatically accepted. Maybe try $75??

anyone have an extra white copy? Trav said there'd be plenty available, so I wasn't worried about buying asap...dammit.

If whats up for sale now sells out and this comes off the site it will go back up soon after. Plus tons of stores have this but it will likely sell out quick from stores as well.

If whats up for sale now sells out and this comes off the site it will go back up soon after. Plus tons of stores have this but it will likely sell out quick from stores as well.

Yeah, it says "sold out" for me, unless I'm missing something.

Thanks for the list of stores, I actually called the Greensboro NC store and the person was really helpful and is holding it for me.

And I wasn't complaining about your comment, btw...no one can estimate how crazy the BN fanatics will be.

are the prices on OG copies still really high? just curious. i had one but i gave it to my friend. he's a huge fan and i figured the prices would be dropping dramatically anyway but maybe i missed out on cashing in haha.

$80 for a sealed from iodine. mystery color. for sale for $100 on ebay, but they just counter-offered my $75 offer with an $80 offer. -buying-. Hope it's not on black......I'm a sucker for pretty colors.

Well I haven't gotten an email saying they sold out yet... I guess that's a good sign that I'll actually get it? :P

same here, but i also haven't gotten shipping confirmation...

also, i still haven't received my black copy from interpunk. :-[

I got my shipping confirmation last night, and I ordered it before work yesterday morning. Also, if you have an HT.com account, it will show you the status of your order