Awesome Traders/Buyers/Sellers

benchwarmer

Guest genericinsight

I "won" a record from bad_astronaut in his "auction" thread and it came today... and he mailed it Saturday! Cross country (he's in Seattle and I'm in NYC). I don't know how the hell it came that fast but I'm not complaining... solid transaction all around. A+ dude.

Got my copy of Miss Machine that cadetapplesauce was kind enough to pick up for me at his local shop. Came well packaged and just as described. Good times. :)

Forgot to mention that I also received my German copy of Church Mouth from thomas a week or so ago. Came with a minor ding on the corner of the jacket, but that was probably due to USPS d-bags not knowing how to handle shit. Great dude. Thanks!

Guest genericinsight

Got two records from VC users today:

Did a trade with adammuzzy, and I don't even care that he was slow shipping it. It was worth the wait and he really is a good dude.

Also big ups to hyperinactive for selling me the amber pressing mistake version of Another Day In Paradise (Strung Out). This is a record I thought I'd NEVER own (or at least be searching for for several years like some other SO records I've been looking for). I now own it and am yet another step closer to completing my Strung Out collection. Thank you dude!!! He also drew a funny picture on the mailer that made me chuckle - some sort of caterpillar/monster thing with a bubble caption that reads "I <3 NY".

Guest genericinsight

Sold a record to monk0nuggets, good communication and he paid promptly. Good job!

Also once again fast payment and great communication with patrickgsf and xfedaykinx.

Thumbs up for great dudes!