Awesome Traders/Buyers/Sellers

benchwarmer

bought some records from scottheisel...very fast shipping!!...thanks again for everything

Seriously, I can't believe how fast that got to you! I've never seen Priority Mail get across the country in 48 hours.

I've been really impressed with the OH postal service the last 3/4 months. I've had things sent media getting to Cali in 4-5 days.

Seriously, I can't believe how fast that got to you! I've never seen Priority Mail get across the country in 48 hours.

I've been really impressed with the OH postal service the last 3/4 months. I've had things sent media getting to Cali in 4-5 days.

it goes in waves...the illinois, well more specifically the Chicago postal service was dubbed last year as the worst postal system in the country...which is true...it's awful. but for a few months things seemed to be fixed...but they've slowed down again. while it was "fixed" I was sending packages via media mail and they were getting to places in 3-4 days. that was awesome...far cry from a few months earlier when I lost over 60 CDs in 3 shipments to distributors. (Thankfully...no vinyl was lost).

it goes in waves...the illinois, well more specifically the Chicago postal service was dubbed last year as the worst postal system in the country...which is true...it's awful. but for a few months things seemed to be fixed...but they've slowed down again. while it was "fixed" I was sending packages via media mail and they were getting to places in 3-4 days. that was awesome...far cry from a few months earlier when I lost over 60 CDs in 3 shipments to distributors. (Thankfully...no vinyl was lost).

I can honestly say, and I'm probably fucking myself by doing so, that I've had almost no problems with the post office here.

Just received records from aws and xfedupx. Both excellent fellas, helped me get pretty damn close to completing my Avail collection. Much praise is due!!! Thanks guys!!

good people:

adambomb

jhulud

xrecordx

hyperinactive

Le Sous

controlthebleeding x2

baseball

aws x2

ericxthexred

benchwarmer

burntwolf