Awesome Traders/Buyers/Sellers

benchwarmer

Got my LTJ-Pezcore from ScottHeisel. Kinda slow to ship it, but I don't mind at all. He also more than made up for it by throwing in extra stuff.

A+ transaction.

Right back atcha: 311thrice's package to me (two LPs and two DVDs) was impeccably packaged and even smelled nice. Kudos to him!

Guest genericinsight

valentine sent me my DTN 7" last week, rad guy.

also Juan aka jhulud bought a record off me on DeadFormat over two weeks ago and was way cool about the fact that I shipped it out late (ahem, today, sorry again man). Awesome dude, he gets props from me for that.

patrickgsf bought a record off me too and paid promptly. I mailed his record today.

good people all around!

Guest genericinsight

didn't realize that user "matt" posted here as well. Sold him two of my records on Deadformat. Great communication, paid promptly when he said he would, and very understanding that I also sent his records late. good guy.

Guest genericinsight
bought a record from gabe and got it today, good dude!

did you mean to say me? haha

haha well I also got one from gabe too but yes, you also came through. thanks again.

thumbs up for valentine since I forgot him initially.

did you mean to say me? haha

haha well I also got one from gabe too but yes, you also came through. thanks again.

thumbs up for valentine since I forgot him initially.

haha its cool. i was just wondering because of the inital mix up of things. i'm glad i was able to randomly find a 7" mailer while cleaning my room. i was going to wait till my bagsUlimited order came in later that week to send it, but it STILL hasnt arrived, so now i have to hold off on selling/trading anything.

Over the weekend I got some tickets from scottheisel. Super fast shipment and hooked me up for FREE. Awesome dude.

Also, today I got this awesome package in the mail complete with painted mailer and an old painted LP note from ohiopride. Dude rules. Traded and bought a few records from him and they arrived 1 day after he shipped them. Highly recommended. This is what came:

[image]

Here's some more good people...

perk900- we did a trade for some 7"s and he was great to deal with.

jaggedthoughts- paid very quickly for a couple LPs

born2bleed- bought a few records from me now, GREAT person to deal with

patrickgsf- bought a couple records and paid really quickly

Paul Rhoneds III- we did a trade and he was awesome to deal with, shipped really quickly!

melvinscam- great trader!

counterfiction- excellent to deal with!

jon720- one of the good guys!

billybob- Highly recommended!

More great people...

stevenontheradio

dim

xrecordx

skumbucket

lokithelion

stefan

Ben

aws

mike

dante3000

eddieruckus

adambomb

TwelveTwenty

mediocore

soulgrowl

automatic8

mystic84

phantommaggot

thrillho

ericxthexred

suburbanargyle

I'm running out of room in my sig, so here's a list of the people I have dealt with so far who have been awesome:

benchwarmer (x2), ps, stevenontheradio, kjm23, jacobe, ericxthexred, coldober, nickman, xfedaykinx, momentumlost, monk0nuggets, memoryloss, matt, mrc, roebot, genericinsight (paperxwalls thru DF), midnightbassmp