Is my vinyl supposed to be in this condition

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe the amount of BS a new member gets here when they ask a simple question. People should have more manners, even on the internet.

Just to answer the original question, yes it's possible that other colors get into the vinyl even in minuscule quantity.

[image]

TALKING IN ALL CAPS CUZ MAD (MOSTLY AT BOARD MEMBERS DEFENDING OP)

IF YOU BELIEVE THE POSTER IS A REAL PERSON:

THE RECORD ON THE LEFT IS THE VINYL IN QUESTION. IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE THAT COLOR. IF "SHE" WOULD HAVE READ THE THREAD CALLED HORRIBLE CROWES "SHE" WOULD HAVE SEEN THAT AT LEAST ONE PERSON HAD A RECORD THAT LOOK IDENTICAL TO HERS. THESE AREN'T EVEN BEGINNER QUESTIONS. LEARN HOW TO USE THE INTERNET BEFORE POSTING.

IF YOU BELIEVE THE POSTER IS A TROLL:

EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU IS OBVIOUS. FEMALE. STANDARD TROLL MOVE. GASLIGHT ANTHEM RELATED. STANDARD TROLL MOVE. LOW POST COUNT. STANDARD TROLL MOVE. USERNAME RELATED TO THE POST. STANDARD TROLL MOVE. RECENT JOIN DATE. STANDARD TROLL MOVE. CALLING PEOPLE OUT AFTER THEY CALL YOU A TROLL. STANDARD TROLL MOVE. EMOTICONS. STANDARD TROLL MOVE.

[image]

Another record that utilizes the Blood Red look.

I can't believe the amount of BS a new member gets here when they ask a simple question. People should have more manners, even on the internet.

Just to answer the original question, yes it's possible that other colors get into the vinyl even in minuscule quantity.

[image]

TALKING IN ALL CAPS CUZ MAD (MOSTLY AT BOARD MEMBERS DEFENDING OP)

IF YOU BELIEVE THE POSTER IS A REAL PERSON:

THE RECORD ON THE LEFT IS THE VINYL IN QUESTION. IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE THAT COLOR. IF "SHE" WOULD HAVE READ THE THREAD CALLED HORRIBLE CROWES "SHE" WOULD HAVE SEEN THAT AT LEAST ONE PERSON HAD A RECORD THAT LOOK IDENTICAL TO HERS. THESE AREN'T EVEN BEGINNER QUESTIONS. LEARN HOW TO USE THE INTERNET BEFORE POSTING.

IF YOU BELIEVE THE POSTER IS A TROLL:

EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU IS OBVIOUS. FEMALE. STANDARD TROLL MOVE. GASLIGHT ANTHEM RELATED. STANDARD TROLL MOVE. LOW POST COUNT. STANDARD TROLL MOVE. USERNAME RELATED TO THE POST. STANDARD TROLL MOVE. RECENT JOIN DATE. STANDARD TROLL MOVE. CALLING PEOPLE OUT AFTER THEY CALL YOU A TROLL. STANDARD TROLL MOVE. EMOTICONS. STANDARD TROLL MOVE.

[image]

Another record that utilizes the Blood Red look.

If you don't want new members joining -- request to make the board private or by invite only for the regular members. To give a person, a new collector, seeking information this much shit over a simple question is ridiculous. The fact that it carries on for over a page is unnecessary with the "is she a troll or isn't she a troll" nonsense. If it was a common question that gets asked a lot, well excuse me for that, could've been directed to the appropriate section instead of bombarded with rude posts and responses for no reason. FYI -- I did read T.H.C. thread and seen that record but it doesn't look in the shape that mine is in, that's why I asked. Maybe instead of insulting someone about use of the internet, you would've drawn the more likely conclusion that I never owned any color vinyl. ::) Not every new person that signs up here is a troll, ironically the people with hundreds and thousands of posts are the ones coming across as the trolls. I was hoping to start collecting, gain some info on how to do that as well as buy a few vinyl but that won't be happening. There's other vinyl forums I can go to, get the information I need sans the snarky attitudes! Bye! ;D

If you don't want new members joining -- request to make the board private or by invite only for the regular members. To give a person, a new collector, seeking information this much shit over a simple question is ridiculous. The fact that it carries on for over a page is unnecessary with the "is she a troll or isn't she a troll" nonsense. If it was a common question that gets asked a lot, well excuse me for that, could've been directed to the appropriate section instead of bombarded with rude posts and responses for no reason. FYI -- I did read T.H.C. thread and seen that record but it doesn't look in the shape that mine is in, that's why I asked. Maybe instead of insulting someone about use of the internet, you would've drawn the more likely conclusion that I never owned any color vinyl. ::) Not every new person that signs up here is a troll, ironically the people with hundreds and thousands of posts are the ones coming across as the trolls. I was hoping to start collecting, gain some info on how to do that as well as buy a few vinyl but that won't be happening. There's other vinyl forums I can go to, get the information I need sans the snarky attitudes! Bye! ;D