Foo Fighters Preorders on Amazon?

j67ab

• 3 weeks later...
If I had a ton of disposable income I'd drop the hundred bucks and get all of their albums excluding "Wasting Light." Not a fan of that one, although I might warm up to it.

i actually liked wasting light quite a bit. i think one by one is their weakest (although the singles are great songs), and the self-titled doesn't do too much for me. i'll probably pass those up and stay happy with my greatest hits 2lp, for the important songs on those records, anyway.

one thing i'm glad to have in my collection: the godzilla the movie soundtrack. granted it's nothing spectacular in terms of sound, but getting to spin A320 is pretty amazing.

one thing i'm glad to have in my collection: the godzilla the movie soundtrack. granted it's nothing spectacular in terms of sound, but getting to spin A320 is pretty amazing.

The lone Franz Stahl recording.

Also, I've always loved One by One for some of the more different songs. Low, Disenchanted Lullaby, Tired of You & Lonely as You are great. Production on it is strange as well, at times it works, other times it sounds muddled (Low/Have It All).

If I had a ton of disposable income I'd drop the hundred bucks and get all of their albums excluding "Wasting Light." Not a fan of that one, although I might warm up to it.

i actually liked wasting light quite a bit. i think one by one is their weakest (although the singles are great songs), and the self-titled doesn't do too much for me. i'll probably pass those up and stay happy with my greatest hits 2lp, for the important songs on those records, anyway.

I love all of their albums except for the newest, but I might like it eventually because I remember not caring for "Echoes" when it came out, but I listened to it again yesterday and was pleasantly surprised at how good it was. "One By One" is actually one of my favorites, and it took me a long time to really get into it.

• 2 weeks later...