New Banner Pilot and Dead TO Me Up @ FAT

What a bunch of fucking bullshit. I checked the Fat Wreck site every day for the last two months, then it goes up and sells out the 7 hours I am in bed. Definitely reaching breaking point with record labels and all this limited edition "exclusive" bastard fuck shit fuck piss to be honest. And I'm guessing the majority went to eBay flippers rather than people who even care about music... Spending my cash on Xbox 360 games and Anchor Steam just seems so much more appealing nowadays.

if you don't care about "exclusives", then just buy it on black. problem solved.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a bunch of fucking bullshit. I checked the Fat Wreck site every day for the last two months, then it goes up and sells out the 7 hours I am in bed. Definitely reaching breaking point with record labels and all this limited edition "exclusive" bastard fuck shit fuck piss to be honest. And I'm guessing the majority went to eBay flippers rather than people who even care about music... Spending my cash on Xbox 360 games and Anchor Steam just seems so much more appealing nowadays.

if you don't care about "exclusives", then just buy it on black. problem solved.

Right? I've always been confused by that. If people 'care about the music' they should have no problem grabbing a black record, and if you care about the 'exclusiveness' of the colored records...well, this is what happens when things are collectible and limited.

Right? I've always been confused by that. If people 'care about the music' they should have no problem grabbing a black record, and if you care about the 'exclusiveness' of the colored records...well, this is what happens when things are collectible and limited.

I don't think these bands are even worth the time and fees to flip on ebay.

I don't think these bands are even worth the time and fees to flip on ebay.

Douche, chill.

Douche, chill.

LOL

LOL

yeah Banner Pilot has had the colored copies in their merch for months after the release... I just saw Cobra Skulls a week ago and they had the color vinyl with them too...it is possible to obtain a copy, try emailing the band(s) too.

thats how i got my western addiction LP on yellow vinyl. it was sold out for a while on the fat site, and emailed the band and they had a couple and sent one to me for regular costs.

Definitely reaching breaking point with record labels and all this limited edition "exclusive" bastard fuck shit fuck piss to be honest.

FAT has been doing this "limited edition "exclusive" bastard fuck shit fuck piss" for quite a while. This is hardly the first time one of their releases sold out within the day.

yeah Banner Pilot has had the colored copies in their merch for months after the release... I just saw Cobra Skulls a week ago and they had the color vinyl with them too...it is possible to obtain a copy, try emailing the band(s) too.

thats how i got my western addiction LP on yellow vinyl. it was sold out for a while on the fat site, and emailed the band and they had a couple and sent one to me for regular costs.

Definitely reaching breaking point with record labels and all this limited edition "exclusive" bastard fuck shit fuck piss to be honest.

FAT has been doing this "limited edition "exclusive" bastard fuck shit fuck piss" for quite a while. This is hardly the first time one of their releases sold out within the day.

but sometimes when you miss out on a "limited edition "exclusive" bastard fuck shit fuck piss", you've got to raise hell... ;)