Best Halloween Movies to Watch

The Barrens was alright, I really wish it would have ended differently,

Sinister I enjoyed because of the practical effects, but I had the ending figured out really early. Loved the story though I wasn't really scared at all

I would have to say my favorite horror flick of the year has been V/H/S with Cabin coming in a very close second.

I hope Paranormal Activity 4 will be good but I'm not getting my hopes up...I still say they should have made it a trilogy...but that's just me

I really enjoyed The Barrens.

This 100%. Grave Encounters 2 wasn't too bad though right??

It was pretty good, but on a different level than the first one. The first one felt really fresh and actually scared me. The second one was funny in some spots and expanded the story really well. good, but not contender for the best of 2012.

I have a friend offering a reward of some sort for a movie the will actually scare her. She claims to have seen pretty much every popular, or note-worthy horror movie and is unmoved by them all.

Suggestions?

Scary as in "make her shit her pants" scary? Or scary as in "deeply disturbing" scary?

Well, either way, here are some suggestions (assuming she hasn't seen all or most of them):

- Antichrist

- Audition

- Cannibal Holocaust

- Inside

- Irreversible

- Martyrs

- Kill List

Scary as in "make her shit her pants" scary? Or scary as in "deeply disturbing" scary?

Well, either way, here are some suggestions (assuming she hasn't seen all or most of them):

- Antichrist

- Audition

- Cannibal Holocaust

- Inside

- Irreversible

- Martyrs

- Kill List

Thanks, I will review. But out of your list, which are the "Shit your pants" scary?

Thanks, I will review. But out of your list, which are the "Shit your pants" scary?

Well actually, as for "shit your pants" scary I would recommend Grave Encounters because for some reason, that was the last movie that actually freaked me out. I'm sure some people would disagree with me about it, but I don't know what it was about it man. Freaked me out. Mainly for fans of Paranormal Activity and stuff like that though, so yeah...

But as for from that list, I guess the only one would be Inside. The rest are mainly "deeply disturbing. And I mean... I would also recommend the original Evil Dead, but I'm willing to bet she's seen that.