BANE- GIVE BLOOD REISSUE LP PRE-ORDERS UP NOW!

www.triple-brecords.com

www.triplebrecords.bigcartel.com

BANE- GIVE BLOOD 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY LP PRE-ORDERS UP NOW!:

Probably the most elaborate and amazing record we've ever had the pleasure of releasing. This October marks the 10 year anniversary of the release of Bane's iconic record, GIVE BLOOD! We couldn't be more psyched to have been able to re-release this incredible record to celebrate it's 10 year anniversary. Each copy of this record comes with a high quality embossed gatefold jacket, 16 page full color insert booklet with the original album design (plus 2 pages designed by myself and Aaron Bedard), and high quality 160gram vinyl. This deluxe packaging was definitely our most expensive but most elaborate release (hence the $14 price tag). This record is STRICTLY LIMITED to 2000 copies and will NOT be repressed again. We have 3 colors available for purchase. A 4th color will be available exclusively through Equal Vision Records soon.

DISENGAGE- EXPRESSIONS LP:

The boys from Wilkes-Barre had a tough challenge of finishing an LP in time for the AP tour but they did it and the LP is fuckin awesome. The record is being pressed now and we hope to have copies at the BBB Showcase this year. More updates on this, including pre-orders are coming soon!

BBB SHOWCASE 2011 12/3/2011:

Last year ruled so we decided to do another one this year! The lineup so far is Dead End Path, The Rival Mob, Free Spirit, Soul Search, Stick Together, GIVE, Minus, Wolf Whistle, United Youth, Clear, Sweet Jesus, and Beware. Another band or two are TBA and will be included on the final flier soon. The showcase will be taking place on 12/3/2011 at The Bank Vault in Whitman, MA. It's a warehouse that we will be turning into a venue for this show only. there will be a stage and backline. Start planning your trips. you can get presale tickets now in our webstore now. No physical tickets will be mailed, it's just will call the day of the show. Oh and if you do presale, you save a couple bucks too. booyah.

DEAD END PATH:

The boys are currently on the road with BANE, DEFEATER, and MILES AWAY and have just announced a European Tour with Harm's Way (sup Saba). Dates for both tours are below. I'll be meeting up with DEP in Orlando on November 7th to finish out the rest of the Bane tour so come say what's up if you're at one of the shows!

STICK TOGETHER:

Our newest addition is currently in the studio working on their upcoming 7", Surviving the Times. Recording will be done shortly then it's going to the plant. The 7" is looking like it's going to be an early 2012 release. more info coming soon!

AMERICA'S HARDCORE VOLUME 2: As some of you might have noticed, we are doing another compilation LP set to be released in Mid-2012. This one will also feature new and exclusive songs from 14 of the best bands in American Hardcore today. We are still waiting for some of the recorded songs and will be announcing the full lineup for the comp VERY SOON! here's a hint of what's to come...

SWEET JESUS:

They are brand new, no demo yet, and have just booked their first show. Jimmy Flynn (he booked the first Righteous Jams show) is about to add the first Sweet Jesus show to his show booking resume. They're going to be opening up a sick gig at the Middle East on November 5th with Close Call, Scapegoat, Glory Fades (reunion), New Lows, and MFP. It's a Saturday matinee that starts at 1pm and costs $10. This will be a show to remember. Any questions about the show, contact Jimmy at [email protected]. More info on the debut 7" from Sweet Jesus coming soon.

-Sam

COMING SOON:

Bane- Give Blood 10th Anniversary Reissue LP *pre-orders up now*

Stick Together- Surviving the Times 7"/Digital

Clear debut 7"/Digital

Thought Crusade LP/Digital

Sweet Jesus debut 7"/Digital

Disengage- Expressions LP

OUT NOW:

Bane- Boston 6:58pm 7" 2nd Press

Dead End Path- Blind Faith CD/LP/Digital

Downpresser- Age of Ignorance 7"/Digital

Fire & Ice- Collections CD/LP/Digital

The First Annual- Carolina 7"/Digital

Give- I Am Love 7"/Digital

Minus- Hard Feelings 7"/Digital

Soul Search- Bury the Blame 7"/Digital

UPCOMING GIGS:

DEAD END PATH / HARMS WAY EUROPEAN TOUR 2011/2012: BR> 30.12.11 Germany Hamburg Hafenklang

31.12.11 Poland Warsaw Radio Luxembourg

01.01.12 Hungary Budapest D�rer Kert

02.01.12 Austria Wien Aera

03.01.12 Germany Berlin Cassiopeia

04.01.12 Germany M�nchen Feierwerk

05.01.12 Germany Wolfsburg Juha Ost

06.01.12 Germany Aschaffenburg Juz

07.01.12 UK London Underworld

08.01.12 UK Leeds Outbreak Winterfest @ The Well

09.01.12 UK Birmingham The Flapper

10.01.12 UK Margate Westcoast Bar

11.01.12 UK Manchester Star and Garter

12.01.12 UK Southampton Joiners

13.01.12 Belgium Brugge TBA

14.01.12 Germany Lichtenstein Juz Riot

15.01.12 Germany Bochum Matrix

BANE/DEAD END PATH/DEFEATER/MILES AWAY FULL US TOUR:

10/21 Salt Lake City, UT @ The Complex

10/22 Las Vegas, NV @ Hypnotic Lounge

10/24 San Diego, CA @ Che Cafe

10/26 Fresno, CA @ Neighborhood Cafe

10/27 Canoga Park, CA @ Cobalt Cafe

10/28 Berkeley, CA @ 924 Gilman

10/29 Anaheim, CA @ Chain Reaction

10/30 Mesa, AZ @ The Underground

10/31 Albuquerque, NM @ Gasworks

11/1 Oklahoma City, OK @ Conservatory

11/3 Dallas, TX @ The Door

11/5 Austin, TX @ Fun Fun Fun Fest

11/6 Birmingham, AL @ The Firehouse

11/7 Orlando, FL @ Will's Pub

11/8 Pembroke Pines, FL @ The Talent Farm

11/9 Jacksonville, FL @ The Pit

11/11 Nashville, TN @ The End

11/12 Charlotte, NC @ Casbah - Tremont Music Hall

11/13 West Columbia, SC @ New Brookland Tavern

11/14 Raleigh, NC @ Volume 11 Tavern

11/15 Richmond, VA @ The Warehouse

11/16 Baltimore, MD @ Sonar

11/17 Philadelphia, PA @ Broad St. Ministry

11/18 Worcester, MA @ The Palladium (Upstairs)

11/19 Poughkeepsie, NY @ The Loft - the Chance

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of, if not my favorite Bane record. I'll definitely be picking this up eventually. With 2000 pressed, I'm not in a hurry.

This. Been waiting on a re-issue for awhile but with 2000 copies, a few are bound to float into Reckless at some point for me to pick up one without paying the shipping.

I don't like adding a color option cause then people will just buy 10 of the most rare color to flip. you will receive the rarest version at the time you order. we still have the splatter color out of 200 left. the reissue will hit stores but those will be black copies and it won't be for a little while. I'd just pay the extra $3 for shipping since these will end up probably being $15-$16 in stores anyways. thanks everyone

I don't like adding a color option cause then people will just buy 10 of the most rare color to flip. you will receive the rarest version at the time you order. we still have the splatter color out of 200 left. the reissue will hit stores but those will be black copies and it won't be for a little while. I'd just pay the extra $3 for shipping since these will end up probably being $15-$16 in stores anyways. thanks everyone

can we order 3 and get one of each?

can we order 3 and get one of each?

absolutely! if you order 3 copies, you will get all 3 colors!