NO IDEA PARKING LOT SALE... on SUNDAY!

NO IDEA PARKING LOT SALE... on SUNDAY! (30 Oct. 2011)

10 AM - 2 PM

barbeque

records

1005 SW 2nd ave

Look for the giant stressface sign.

-- Nerd stuff occurs as well. Tests of recent records... whatnot. Requests upon request. Feel free.

See you there, if you are awake. Or even if you're not.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could anybody buy an "hot water music - live in chicago (3LPs) Fest edition for me??? Will pay for the record, for shipping and some extra....
Just so you know: this will not be there. I have a couple test pressings of it, but it has not been pressed yet. No sneaky edition yet, sorry. No limited version. I don't want anyone to think it will be there. Cool?

You should have let the rumors take on a life of their own Var - you killed this one way too quickly.

I could be fibbing. ;)
But I'm not.

I will say that the idea we had was amazing. We just couldn't pull it off in time. It would have been the best ever. Ha. Maybe next time! (I'll just say "interactive" was the key word in describing the mad, but unrealistic scheme that did not pan out.)

I could be fibbing. ;)
But I'm not.

I will say that the idea we had was amazing. We just couldn't pull it off in time. It would have been the best ever. Ha. Maybe next time! (I'll just say "interactive" was the key word in describing the mad, but unrealistic scheme that did not pan out.)

Free tests of the new HWM record... only requirement is you jump through flaming hoops while juggling chainsaws