NO IDEA PARKING LOT SALE... on SUNDAY!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got the kids are all dead 7" (there was a box of 50 found), dillinger four -this shit is genius TEST PRESS, SWARM - 2011 COLLECTION TEST PRESS (stoked!!), new armalite, bomb, and good luck. good haul!

Nice on the Swarm Test Press!

I grabbed the Kids are all Dead 7" and the RVIVR Joester Collection online. Yippee.

Sale was great. Armalite EP was awesome and besides the other stuff I got....got a Panthro LP on the CHEAP!

Also Var, what happened to this original track listing for the Armalite record....was this a joke?

"ReallyMikeMcKee

Posted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:19 pm

We DID make a new EP. We even figured out how to email the artwork to Var.

Will it be out in time? Certainly a race against the clock. But, I'm happy to share the tracklisting, at least, with you now....

Armalite "Right To Be Paranoid" EP

side A

Vivisection Kills!

Police KKKrap

Redemption Song (B. Marley cover)

side B

David Phones in Sick and Sleeps it Off (feat. Pink Eye/Fucked Up)"

dang, the Bomb fest cover is rad as heck
The covers are all over the place with the ink color fades, but that is one of the crazier ones for sure. We will have a few leftovers, but it will be a few days before we have fully sorted through the mess and have them posted.

I NEED that version...

This was the only fest cover we made this year. The other records were normal. We subtracted the mailorder numbers and put the demander of the colored vinyl out for the folks on Sunday. No clue where it's all at now. Should know today or tomorrow. The leftover bomb with screen covers will be up before long for probably $12, but maybe less (we had to ship them to arrive on Saturday =$$). Anyone who really wants one can start a list, cool?

Like:

1.) Wesley Von Bombpants

2.) theabsenceofspacebars

...etc