Saves The Day - Stay What You Are, Repress

Got my copy today said purple on the outside but was green on the inside. I dunno if i'd call it green but thats the only options SRC has listed Still looks good to me

kfje.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Mine is this "blue marbled" color as well. Label says Purple. I was really confused. Oh well...

how so? i just looked at their instagram and the only thing about saves the day or through being cool was that through being cool was the deal of the day at 5.99 for cd.

Check Saves the Day's insta. They posted the same thing, and everyone was calling out EVR all like "press this on vinyl you idiots" and they responded saying "we hear you loud and clear *sunglasses face emoji*"

So how about pushing Equal Vision to repress Can't Slow Down and Through Being Cool? Plz and thx.

they know about the demand and im sure plan to do it soon since the band is now back on EVR. Im not basing this on anything other than logic btw, i have no inside info

earlier this year EVR had plans to repress them in the fall. Hopefully they still have plans and it just got pushed back cause of the new album.

I ordered two records from them one being SWYA (SRC, separate orders) on the 16th, and they're still awaiting shipment. Now I read a bunch of really shitty things about them online and various boards. seems like everyone else has gotten theirs already and the only excuse I got was "we were real busy from all the sales this week". don't mean to be a whiner but i'm having a real hard time figuring out this business' M.O.

I ordered two records from them one being SWYA (SRC, separate orders) on the 16th, and they're still awaiting shipment. Now I read a bunch of really shitty things about them online and various boards. seems like everyone else has gotten theirs already and the only excuse I got was "we were real busy from all the sales this week". don't mean to be a whiner but i'm having a real hard time figuring out this business' M.O.

You may or may not get your order. That's the MO.

For every bad experience I've had with SRC, I've had a good one. But that's not counting the number of other ridiculous stories about this place or the lies they often tell or the purely shady business practices they unashamedly engage in sometimes (ie flipping their own variants on Amazon).

I'll only ever order from SRC as a last resort or in a case like this where they post about a record they have "limited stock" of and I want to jump on it before I have the chance to do any more research. But these people are a gamble.

Okay guys so my order was placed on the 16th. Orded shipping VIA fedex and the label was created, says it's shipped but fedex hasn't updated saying it's in their possession yet. How many times have people found they only printed the labels to not actually drop off their order? Hopefully fedex comes to them for regular pickups. I just don't wanna be another statistic with these guys, but I'll keep everyone up to date and take pictures of the order once (or IF) it arrives! Anyone have input? Ordered from SRC before reading all of the horror stories, except a few people seem to really like them. WHO KNOWS.

Okay guys so my order was placed on the 16th. Orded shipping VIA fedex and the label was created, says it's shipped but fedex hasn't updated saying it's in their possession yet. How many times have people found they only printed the labels to not actually drop off their order? Hopefully fedex comes to them for regular pickups. I just don't wanna be another statistic with these guys, but I'll keep everyone up to date and take pictures of the order once (or IF) it arrives! Anyone have input? Ordered from SRC before reading all of the horror stories, except a few people seem to really like them. WHO KNOWS.

Have you emailed [email protected]? If not do so and we can see whats up