PO: Crosses (†††) Limited Edition 10" vinyl

I forgot about the posters. I don't know how much they were, but they weren't screenprinted or anything so I didn't bother. It sounded pretty good. They had some technical difficulties in the beginning of the set but I think it translated well live. Dino from dredg playing drums was a nice touch. They played all of the songs and one cover with some chick named Anny Holiday (?). Go check em out.

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I moved back here from CA forever ago so it's my own fault letting myself get so broke! I did manage to see the first Year Of The Rabbit show and possibly the first Team Sleep show.

I assume no cd's of the EP were sold then?

Was it the Year of the Rabbit show in the Bay? I was at that one. Saw Team Sleep every time they played Sac or surrounding.

I moved back here from CA forever ago so it's my own fault letting myself get so broke! I did manage to see the first Year Of The Rabbit show and possibly the first Team Sleep show.

I assume no cd's of the EP were sold then?

Was it the Year of the Rabbit show in the Bay? I was at that one. Saw Team Sleep every time they played Sac or surrounding.

YOTR was Troubadour in Hollywood, 2001. I wish I had seen Team Sleep some more but didn't really have an opportunity without a long drive. they played here once in 2005 with Idiot Pilot though. ;)

I'm guessing the boxes did not make up for the full 500 pieces of the EP. There's no goddamn way in hell that 500 or even close to 500 people paid 100 bucks for that dumbass box.

Easy enough for them to just piece out a ton of these boxes considering the box itself is just a 2 bit piece of shit that they won't be losing anything on. I couldn't see more than 100 of the sets selling to be honest but that's just my crazy assumption.