PO: Crosses (†††) Limited Edition 10" vinyl

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

okay so so reply from Shaun yet, I have a feeling i may have pissed him off, however you can now buy the vinyl itself online for 15 bucks. you just have to figure out where it is, because after i got ripped the fuck off by that boxset just to get the vinyl, im not telling you where it is...sorry

so you complain about there not being a vinyl only option, then you won't tell us where that option supposedly was, because you decided to overpay?

alright.

okay so so reply from Shaun yet, I have a feeling i may have pissed him off, however you can now buy the vinyl itself online for 15 bucks. you just have to figure out where it is, because after i got ripped the fuck off by that boxset just to get the vinyl, im not telling you where it is...sorry

LOL, this was a totally bitch made post. I understand you have a poopy diaper over your situation but you know people aren't gonna like it when you say it's hidden on the site but you won't say where. The majority of us like to help one another with difficult to obtain releases rather than act like a little child. Keep that in mind as you may need help acquiring something from one of us down the road. Obviously the record was apparently gone in a flash but your post just irritated me. I'm sure Shaun will get back to you. You emailed him on the 2nd and they're currently doing the mini tour so a reply isn't gonna be instant. Hopefully you sent a polite email.

Anyway, the Sac show was fantastic. Songs sounded great live. Not as big of a crowd as I expected for a hometown show though. And yes Mike, I grabbed you a copy of the 10".

Edit - It looked like there was a fair amount of records left after the show so I can definitely see them making their way online.

haha! I dissed Shaun forever ago after I saw Revolution Smile open for Will Haven in Sacto. I openly called him out on his grunge band sound on the Papa Roach mailing list (yeaaahhhh, I know). he responded on there with the title under his name of "the grunge king" or something. I should dig that up...

I later ate my words when I bought all their albums ;) turns out I actually really liked Revsmile. closest thing to seeing Far again that I could come up with.

I sure hope that EP shows up stocked soon.

It's pretty clear what happened, since they are all hand numbered out of 500, these are all the same batch (collectors bundle, live shows, EP sold separately).

They probably intended to sell all 500 in the collectors bundles, but that didn't pan out, so they broke up the bundles to sell the items separately, hence the t-shirts and EPs sold individually at shows.

After this run of shows are done I'm sure stock will appear on those "sold out" items.

Also, I laughed at "virgin pink" color vinyl.

found the Revmile show review i posted, but i still can't find the response. i'm thinking he may have just emailed me directly :( damn, i wanted to re-read that gem.

the revolution smile

hmm not at all what i was expecting. shaun is back into the grunge era that kinda died with nirvana. he reminded me alot of kurt cobain in parts and then a bit of billy corgan in the screaming parts. most of the music was decent, but i found myself nodding off. might have just been the overall vibe of the show, very repetitive music from all the bands. i was expecting something more in the line of far and that's not at all what the revolution smile is. be warned. mostly a really heavy punk/grunge kinda sound, i don't have many words to describe the show with. shaun said they should have an album out in about a month. THE REVOLUTION SMILE

Saw crosses last night in sac. The show was awesome! They had a decent amount of vinyl. Not a lot though. I'm at slims right now and the vinyl is sold out. The show vinyl was an edition of 600. And I'm currently standing next to this douche that's saying crosses is "better" than the deftones. Crosses is awesome but what a retarded statement haha. If you guys want to know anything about the show let me know . Whoo can't wait

Saw crosses last night in sac. The show was awesome! They had a decent amount of vinyl. Not a lot though. I'm at slims right now and the vinyl is sold out. The show vinyl was an edition of 600. And I'm currently standing next to this douche that's saying crosses is "better" than the deftones. Crosses is awesome but what a retarded statement haha. If you guys want to know anything about the show let me know . Whoo can't wait

Are you Wesley Willis?

so wait, you're saying the show edition is a separate run?

where did you get that info?

is there anything different about it as compared to the 5 buck box edition?