PO: Crosses (†††) Limited Edition 10" vinyl

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fucking flippers.

Sorry Mike, after seeing that....I'm not sending you the extra copy I grabbed at the show. I'm flippin' them shits on eBay. Haha, just kidding. I hope people don't continue to pay this absurd amount of money for this. I bet the flipper that posts here is happy to see that a copy ended at over a hundo.

Damn you Chino!!! I had to give in and order the combo. I have been listening to both EP's non stop. I can't miss out. I hope the second EP gets pressed soon and for less $$. I have to wonder if a Koozie, a keychain and foam squeezee cross to relieve the stress from paying the $99 combo price is the next option I'll have for the second EP.

okay so so reply from Shaun yet, I have a feeling i may have pissed him off, however you can now buy the vinyl itself online for 15 bucks. you just have to figure out where it is, because after i got ripped the fuck off by that boxset just to get the vinyl, im not telling you where it is...sorry

so you complain about there not being a vinyl only option, then you won't tell us where that option supposedly was, because you decided to overpay?

alright.

Thats right

okay so so reply from Shaun yet, I have a feeling i may have pissed him off, however you can now buy the vinyl itself online for 15 bucks. you just have to figure out where it is, because after i got ripped the fuck off by that boxset just to get the vinyl, im not telling you where it is...sorry

LOL, this was a totally bitch made post. I understand you have a poopy diaper over your situation but you know people aren't gonna like it when you say it's hidden on the site but you won't say where. The majority of us like to help one another with difficult to obtain releases rather than act like a little child. Keep that in mind as you may need help acquiring something from one of us down the road. Obviously the record was apparently gone in a flash but your post just irritated me. I'm sure Shaun will get back to you. You emailed him on the 2nd and they're currently doing the mini tour so a reply isn't gonna be instant. Hopefully you sent a polite email.

Anyway, the Sac show was fantastic. Songs sounded great live. Not as big of a crowd as I expected for a hometown show though. And yes Mike, I grabbed you a copy of the 10".

Edit - It looked like there was a fair amount of records left after the show so I can definitely see them making their way online. [/quote

Actually I was pissed because it ended up online. I talked to Shaun and he told me they didnt sell all of the boxsets and that is why there was leftover vinyl. I expressed my disappointment and he was very sympathetic to the matter and assured me that what i got was in fact limited edition and limited to 500 copies. Had i known that they were going to make it available by itself i would have waited but either way i still own it, and its still awesome, it sounds like no one had any issues finding it anyway so i dont really know what the fuck your bitching about. By the way, Shaun did reply and it was all love no hate, and he once again thanked me for supporting his music. next time i will just not share the information, if people wanna be dicks about it

LOL, this was a totally bitch made post. I understand you have a poopy diaper over your situation but you know people aren't gonna like it when you say it's hidden on the site but you won't say where. The majority of us like to help one another with difficult to obtain releases rather than act like a little child. Keep that in mind as you may need help acquiring something from one of us down the road. Obviously the record was apparently gone in a flash but your post just irritated me. I'm sure Shaun will get back to you. You emailed him on the 2nd and they're currently doing the mini tour so a reply isn't gonna be instant. Hopefully you sent a polite email.

Anyway, the Sac show was fantastic. Songs sounded great live. Not as big of a crowd as I expected for a hometown show though. And yes Mike, I grabbed you a copy of the 10".

Edit - It looked like there was a fair amount of records left after the show so I can definitely see them making their way online. [/quote

Actually I was pissed because it ended up online. I talked to Shaun and he told me they didnt sell all of the boxsets and that is why there was leftover vinyl. I expressed my disappointment and he was very sympathetic to the matter and assured me that what i got was in fact limited edition and limited to 500 copies. Had i known that they were going to make it available by itself i would have waited but either way i still own it, and its still awesome, it sounds like no one had any issues finding it anyway so i dont really know what the fuck your bitching about. By the way, Shaun did reply and it was all love no hate, and he once again thanked me for supporting his music. next time i will just not share the information, if people wanna be dicks about it

LOLWUT??? First off, due to the way you quoted the posts, it makes it look like I said what you initially said and vice versa.

Now you say "next time i will just not share the information, if people wanna be dicks about it".....actually you didn't share the information of where it was and that's why you made a bitch-made post (you mentioned it being hidden, but you wouldn't say where). I'm sure it wasn't that hard to find but you just acted like a little child.

• 2 weeks later...