Dikembe joins Tiny Engines - 12" Coming Soon!

I'm glad to see no one whining about the records!

Check us out in Rocksound this month if you want to see us being heralded as stoner punks.

Maybe it's time you tour more and smoke a bit less. You dudes need to hit the road sooner than later. My old ass would even get a babysitter for the night. ha ha.

Sorry you're a lil disappointed, Ryan. We were pretty bummed about the smoke being light too.

It's not that big of a deal. I'm a fan of clear records, and since the blue isn't really there, that's basically what it is. So it's all good. The center sticker bubbling so much is a real shame though.

Hey Jimmy and Ryan - send your clear LPs back to me and I'll draw all over them with a blue sharpie. I can even doodle some penis + balls if you'd like. They'll look awesome it will undoubtedly raise their value for future eBay flipping!

Of course, I kid. Unless someone really does want me to draw penis + balls on your records. Seriously, someone please request this.

With Rainbo, unless it's clear with black smoke, it never seems to turn out all that great. Not terrible, but definitely not what we had envisioned. If you put the clear on top of the white dust sleeve, you can actually see a lot more of the blue.

Does anyone have the clear w/ yellow Restorations LP? That just ended up looking like piss. It's always a crap shoot with most plants because you're basically just throwing different colored plastics in the mix and hoping that it comes close to what you're aiming for. Of course, some are better at it than others. When I asked Rainbo about doing half and half, splatter, etc etc, they told me that because they have automated presses, they have far less control over that stuff. I guess you need hand presses to get really creative with your vinyl.

On the plus side, Rainbo's vinyl is always nice and thick and we've never had a issue with a bad pressing.

ps - I can also draw boobs.

Hey Jimmy and Ryan - send your clear LPs back to me and I'll draw all over them with a blue sharpie. I can even doodle some penis + balls if you'd like. They'll look awesome it will undoubtedly raise their value for future eBay flipping!

Of course, I kid. Unless someone really does want me to draw penis + balls on your records. Seriously, someone please request this.

With Rainbo, unless it's clear with black smoke, it never seems to turn out all that great. Not terrible, but definitely not what we had envisioned. If you put the clear on top of the white dust sleeve, you can actually see a lot more of the blue.

Does anyone have the clear w/ yellow Restorations LP? That just ended up looking like piss. It's always a crap shoot with most plants because you're basically just throwing different colored plastics in the mix and hoping that it comes close to what you're aiming for. Of course, some are better at it than others. When I asked Rainbo about doing half and half, splatter, etc etc, they told me that because they have automated presses, they have far less control over that stuff. I guess you need hand presses to get really creative with your vinyl.

On the plus side, Rainbo's vinyl is always nice and thick and we've never had a issue with a bad pressing.

I'm gonna order the restorations repress and request this

I was a little disappointed that mine didn't come with cocks drawn all over it. You guys should do a screenprint like those William Bonney records, and have a penis on one side, and boobs on the other.

chuck, have at ALL the non-silkscreened copies of the Best Practices LP. guaranteed they sell faster with dicks drawn on them....