PO: Weakerthans Left+Leaving (Blue) Fallow (Brown)

Maybe the blue pressing is sold out, but both listings for Left & Leaving 2xLP (blue and black) have been removed entirely. It's weird. Did both really sell out? And why would they remove the listings rather than marking them sold out? They still have the old single LP listing for Left & Leaving on the site...it's just marked Sold Out. I think something is messed up.

Maybe the blue pressing is sold out, but both listings for Left & Leaving 2xLP (blue and black) have been removed entirely. It's weird. Did both really sell out? And why would they remove the listings rather than marking them sold out? They still have the old single LP listing for Left & Leaving on the site...it's just marked Sold Out. I think something is messed up.

I think Kingsroad changed their protocol of when something sells out. In the past they would display the item as sold out in the store with the option to still click on it but it seems now that once an item sells out they take it out of the store entirely and the link is dead to that item. This is all speculation but I noticed it happened with the Revival Tour LP and other things from Kingsroad I can't remember. If I am right about this then this may be the reason why the single LP is still up because it sold out under the old method and they haven't removed it yet but most likely will in the future.

I sent an email to King's Road Merch and they said this:

"We discovered a problem with the L&L LP pressing the other day and pulled them off the site while we are sorting it out. My apologies for the inconvenience."

I don't know what that means exactly, but hopefully they'll be back up soon.

I sent an email to King's Road Merch and they said this:

"We discovered a problem with the L&L LP pressing the other day and pulled them off the site while we are sorting it out. My apologies for the inconvenience."

I don't know what that means exactly, but hopefully they'll be back up soon.

They might be referring to the labels. Side C's labels are incorrect as it lists tracks 8-11 and not 9-12. The pressing sounds fine I listened to it yesterday. Keeping my fucked up labels ;)

just got these in the mail yesterday.. definitly a fuck up on the labels, track 6 is listed twice. i also noticed a few other little things messed up in the copy on the inside jacket. im stoked to have these finally, just a bit disappointed with the packaging

Speaking of which the cover artwork is meh. Poorly redone. :-/

just got these in the mail yesterday.. definitly a fuck up on the labels, track 6 is listed twice. i also noticed a few other little things messed up in the copy on the inside jacket. im stoked to have these finally, just a bit disappointed with the packaging

I never owned the cd, but is the artwork on L&L always blurry?

I never owned the cd, but is the artwork on L&L always blurry?

I have the sub-city press and the artwork is darker and not as blurry. This artwork is lighter and looks meh. Point is that it sounds great though :D.

Oh and anyone looking for a Sub-city copy on the cheap PM me.