VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

Did any of you watch Smackdown this week? There was a pretty hilarious segment where Ricardo dressed up like Sheamus. Check it out if you missed it. Sandow had a good promo where he cut down Hornswoggle, and there were two pretty good matches: Christian/Ziggler and Drew McIntryre/Sin Cara. There was also a great Drew/Christian match on Superstars last week.

Did any of you watch Smackdown this week? There was a pretty hilarious segment where Ricardo dressed up like Sheamus. Check it out if you missed it. Sandow had a good promo where he cut down Hornswoggle, and there were two pretty good matches: Christian/Ziggler and Drew McIntryre/Sin Cara. There was also a great Drew/Christian match on Superstars last week.

I like that Ziggler came out without Vickie. He needs to drop that loud mouth piece of crap.

I keep on meaning to give TNA another chance, then I remember I don't want to watch 50 year olds wrestle.

So I'm guessing you dont watch wwe considering half of the last ppv main event was a near 50 year old "wrestler". By the way the ppv was damm good last night. If tna put more shows on like that I'd definitely watch it more.

Main events from Over The Limit:

CM Punk (33) v. Daniel Bryan (31)

John Cena v. (35) v.John Laurinaitis (46)

None of them are in their 50s. Johnny has wrestled how many matches in the past year?

How many matches have Sting and Hogan has in the last year?

Johnny only wrestled in the match to build to the Show/Cena feud. TNA still uses old men as regular roster talent.

The worst part about TNA is the toss two old guys into a match so it's not even like they're putting young talent over.

I haven't watchd tna in a long time cause if the reasons you mention but as i said last nights ppv was good. With only one wrestler over 50. Which is sting who can still go. Either way he didn't get over. By the way you say they dont put over young talent yet roode has been champion for a while now and austin aries has been remarkable

tonights show was just so much fun. disappointed brodus wasnt there to dance, but vince certainly made up for it.

swagger and christian had a fantastic exchange at one point in that match... but im worried that it all happened during the break.

this whole aj/kane/bryan/punk thing is wonderful. cannot wait to see how this all plays out. kane was brilliant... just standing there the whole time aj was on him (FUCK!!!!!)... just to say fuck this match and leave. lol.

dark match after the show.. johnny show and otunga v. cena. hey... guess who won.

excited to watch the show tomorrow.. its always fun to go back and see it with commentary and everything.