VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

i don't know what you guys are on, but everything about it beyond an electric lantern was diabolical. creative might actually deserve an award for these guys. they are fresh, legit, and terrifying.

Don't get me wrong, I really liked the promos and I think it's going to be a good story, but you come out and beat up Kane and that's it? Am I missing something?

I think some people wanted them to come out and somehow destroy the whole roster and reign supreme. Same people that didn't like it were probably the same idiots that were chanting husky Harris.

Not entirely. I just wanted something a little more. I think there was more anticipation and buildup and it kind of fell flat for me when they finally came out. That's just my opinion though

Kane joining the Wyatts makes no sense and should not be done. i've heard that the Briscoe brothers from ROH may be brought in as part of the Wyatts, which i guess would be OK. My question is what these stables are going to do once the inevitable Shield/Wyatt feud is over.

Kane joining the Wyatts makes no sense and should not be done. i've heard that the Briscoe brothers from ROH may be brought in as part of the Wyatts, which i guess would be OK. My question is what these stables are going to do once the inevitable Shield/Wyatt feud is over.

The Briscoes will never make it to the WWE.  They haven't been signed to the WWE and that rumor needs to be put to rest.  The WWE isn't going to sign two openly homophobic wrestlers.

The electric lantern annoyed me, the Husky chants annoyed me, but I thought the 'implied' violence in their attack was cool. I'd prefer to wait and see what happens than make guesses and assumptions as to who they'll fued with and if anyone will even JOIN the family.

Just let it riiiiiiiiiide folks.

The Briscoes will never make it to the WWE.  They haven't been signed to the WWE and that rumor needs to be put to rest.  The WWE isn't going to sign two openly homophobic wrestlers.

i think they might take the chance on them. i mean, they had a loose cannon in CM Punk as champ for over a year, and he's had altercations with fans, twitter botches, and so on. The Iron Sheik wrestled for them, lest we forget.

For starters they're still under contract with ROH, them not being is 100% work.  Secondly they already had a tryout with the WWE back in 2009 and they didn't get signed.  Add in the fact that Jay wants some time off because him and his wife just had another baby and his shoulder is completely fucked right now.  They're not going to the WWE, stop reading Justin LeBar coloumns.

CM Punk never went on homophobic or racist rants and the Sheik was in a time where they could just sell anything he said as him being an evil foreigner.

For starters they're still under contract with ROH, them not being is 100% work.  Secondly they already had a tryout with the WWE back in 2009 and they didn't get signed.  Add in the fact that Jay wants some time off because him and his wife just had another baby and his shoulder is completely fucked right now.  They're not going to the WWE, stop reading Justin LeBar coloumns.

CM Punk never went on homophobic or racist rants and the Sheik was in a time where they could just sell anything he said as him being an evil foreigner.

Orly?

Also Im laughing at the fact you honestly dont think the WWE would sign a homophic wrestler. This is the company that signed Greg "The Hammer" Valentine for fucks sake. Im not saying they are going to sign the Briscoes, but to say they wont for the fact that they are homophobes is just dumb. You think guys like Shawn Michales support gay marriage? Come on now. 

WWE Money in the Bank 2013

Pre-show     The Shield (Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns) © vs. The Usos (Jey Uso and Jimmy Uso)     Tag team match for the WWE Tag Team Championship
1     John Cena © vs. Mark Henry     Singles match for the WWE Championship
2     Alberto Del Rio © vs. Dolph Ziggler     Singles match for the World Heavyweight Championship
3     CM Punk vs. Daniel Bryan vs. Randy Orton vs. Sheamus vs. Christian vs. Kane vs. Rob Van Dam     Money in the Bank Ladder Match for a WWE Championship contract
4     Chris Jericho vs. Ryback     Singles match
5     Wade Barrett vs. Cody Rhodes vs. Damien Sandow vs. Dean Ambrose vs. Fandango vs. Jack Swagger vs. Antonio Cesaro     Money in the Bank Ladder Match for a World Heavyweight Championship contract
6     Curtis Axel © vs. The Miz     Singles match for the WWE Intercontinental Championship
7     AJ Lee © vs. Kaitlyn     Singles match for the WWE Divas Championship

My picks:

Pre-show: the Shield via the "Where'd our heat go?" powerbomb

1. Mark Henry via the "victory lap title reign" slam

2.ADR via the "Without Ricardo i'm just another generic heel!" arm bar

3. My boy D-Bry

4. Cryback via the "i love you Y2J, but i wish they'd let you do something interesting" clothesline

5. Damien Sandow via intellectual and moral superiority

6. Who cares?

7. AJ Lee via the "i'm too cute" Black Widow submission

Picks:

-The Shield retains
-Cena retains, though I I would truly cut off an appendage to let Mark Henry win
-Ziggler wins back the gold
-I was gonna say D-Bry until his strong showing on Raw which almost guarantees he won't win. So I'll say whoever replaces Kane wins.
-Ryback has to win, right? Has the dude ever won on a PPV?
-WHC MITB match is tough; I'm gonna guess Ambrose though I'd personally like to see Fandango win it and then just gloriously botch the cash-in
-Axel retains, no one cares

-AJ retains so there can finally be a power couple with the gold

Am I the only one who cares about Curtis Axel?  I've been waiting for him to make his return to the WWE for a while now.  It would be nice if his match was against someone other than The Miz though.

The Shield
I'd like to see Henry win but Cena will retain
Ziggler
Punk or Orton
Ryback (then Y2J will win the rematch the next night on Raw)
Barrett or Cesaro
Curtis Axel
Kaitlyn

Pre-show     The Shield (Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns) © vs. The Usos (Jey Uso and Jimmy Uso)     Tag team match for the WWE Tag Team Championship

2     Alberto Del Rio © vs. Dolph Ziggler     Singles match for the World Heavyweight Championship

3     CM Punk vs. Daniel Bryan vs. Randy Orton vs. Sheamus vs. Christian vs. Kane vs. Rob Van Dam     Money in the Bank Ladder Match for a WWE Championship contract

5     Wade Barrett vs. Cody Rhodes vs. Damien Sandow vs. Dean Ambrose vs. Fandango vs. Jack Swagger vs. Antonio Cesaro     Money in the Bank Ladder Match for a World Heavyweight Championship contract

6     Curtis Axel © vs. The Miz     Singles match for the WWE Intercontinental Championship

My picks:

Pre-show: The Shield via the "I can't even watch this match on TV if I pay for the show" power bomb

1. Henry will win for a total of 3 minutes before the MITB winner comes out and cashes it in on him, because, that's what he does.

2. Ziggler becuase no future feud will be promising with ADR as a champion... wait... then WWE would choose ADR to win.

3. I'm going to go with CM Punk only because he is the BEST IN THE WORLD. In all fairness though, D Bry will win with the Not The Weak Link briefcase grab after he YES chants every competitor out of the building.

4. The big buff guy who has a similar apperance as Ryback, but its even more annoying to watch.

5. Damien Sandow via intellectual and moral superiority <-This is quite possibly the best answer ever and anyone else who thinks otherwise is an Ignoramous.

6. Paul Heyman. 

7. Neither... Kelly Kelly will come back and out-slut them all into submission! (if you haven't noticed by now, the end result to all of my Diva's matches is Kelly Kelly winning).

Am I the only one who cares about Curtis Axel? I've been waiting for him to make his return to the WWE for a while now. It would be nice if his match was against someone other than The Miz though.

The Shield

I'd like to see Henry win but Cena will retain

Ziggler

Punk or Orton

Ryback (then Y2J will win the rematch the next night on Raw)

Barrett or Cesaro

Curtis Axel

Kaitlyn

I care about Axel. I am really glad to see him getting a push. He is a workhorse. Should be a good match despite Miz.

Henry

Dbry

Del rio

Cesaro or fandango

Ryback

IC is pointless

Don't care who wins divas title. Don't take that the wrong way- I look forward to this match.

I'm actually looking forward to this ppv.

looking forward to the blue MiTB the most.

I don't care who wins as long as it's not Swagger.

Odds say whoever wins either of the ladder matches is going to be a promo machine for a few months.

Miz was incredible during his MitB run with Alex Riley. I'm looking forward to something similar with Rhodes, Barrett or Ambrose.

I'd rather the shit-talk be done by the person with the actual briefcase, which is why I wouldn't want Cesaro (even though he's in my fav-five to watch on TV right now) or Swagger to win. 

Cena (want Henry)

Del Rio (want Ziggler)

Dbry (I just cant see anyone else winning it, even though Id LOVE to see RVD win it)

Ryback (could care less)

Barrett (I would like anyone BUT Swagger to win this match to be honest)

Axel (I love this guy)

AJ (shockingly one of the best built feuds the last few months.)

I care about Axel. I am really glad to see him getting a push. He is a workhorse. Should be a good match despite Miz.

I actually read a pretty article yesterday saying that the only reason The Miz is involved is because they really don't have anyone else for Axel to feud with right now.  Which is really sad.  The WWE needs to spend more time developing their mid-cards.