VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

Even though I'm essentially anti-Cena, I'm inclined to agree with you, crime. ADR has been a horrid WHC champion. I'm just not exactly anxious to hear all of the "inspiring" promos Cena will cut when he returns.

He won't have it for long.  Cena beats ADR wins title.  ADR is pissed throws Cena in the arm breaker or whatever his lame finisher is, then Sandow runs out and cashes in.

Cena is "back on the shelf" afterwards and they move the title from one heel to another without having to turn either.

Sandow's been losing a lot of matches lately so it makes sense.  Break him down so people don't expect it.

He won't have it for long.  Cena beats ADR wins title.  ADR is pissed throws Cena in the arm breaker or whatever his lame finisher is, then Sandow runs out and cashes in.

Cena is "back on the shelf" afterwards and they move the title from one heel to another without having to turn either.

Sandow's been losing a lot of matches lately so it makes sense.  Break him down so people don't expect it.

I completely forgot that Sandow was even in the picture with the way he's been beat lately. He'd get over pretty big as a heel to make a cash in like that on Cena. I love it. Hopefully that's what happens.

I completely forgot that Sandow was even in the picture with the way he's been beat lately. He'd get over pretty big as a heel to make a cash in like that on Cena. I love it. Hopefully that's what happens.

I just don't see Sandow as an effective champion, he can cut a good promo time to time but I don't think he's at that point to hold the second biggest title. I seriously wish they would've given an opportunity to Cesaro.

anything he does with it will at least be on par with what del rio has done to it for the last two years. he's a character i want to like, but he's held or competed for the whc ad nauseum. and again, every feud he's gotten into has involved at least 6 to 10 bouts with that one person. it's as tiring as the 20/20 experience; once you've reached the mid-way point of the first and realized there's a second.

I just don't see Sandow as an effective champion, he can cut a good promo time to time but I don't think he's at that point to hold the second biggest title. I seriously wish they would've given an opportunity to Cesaro.

Cesaro is such great talent and raw power. I agree that he should have gotten a bigger push. I'm not really sure what held him back. He has great technique and strength and he's pretty good on the mic. In regards to Sandow not being an effective champion, I can see where you're coming from, but like Ry said, anything Sandow does will be on par with ADR. ADR has been such a ridiculously stale champion. I dread watching him compete every Raw/PPV. I just think it's time to take the belt away from ADR. A few months ago when Ziggler won the belt, I thought we were going to see a really good title run. Ziggler had just turned face and had tons of momentum. Then, WWE flipped and gave the belt back to ADR, and it's been stale ever since. It really doesn't seem like the WHC is even an important belt, let alone the 2nd most important in the business.

in december. i struggled with my last couple attempts and got frustrated. but i just moved into a new place with studio space in the attic, and finally had a day off to get started.

so now that i'm actually happy with one that's about 85-90% done, it should be easy to gain some momentum. hopefully i can fire off another one tonight.

Not sure who was on the card, but it's a pretty good reflection of the product they have out there right now:

http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/Low_Attendance_at_WWE_Event_In_Philly_Carlito_Suffers_Bad_Cut_Title_Match_on_This_Week_s_NXT.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

That event was heavily promoted during Money in the Bank as well. They did the whole "box office presale after the show" thing

i turned on raw for 2 minutes, and all i saw was triple h say "the titles are on the line boys!"- and 20 minutes later, my friend reads off twitter says "oh, looks like a title changed hands tonight". goddammit. 

Apparently WWE is pushing for Goldberg and Sting to appear at Wrestlemania 30 with the thought of Sting wrestling Undertaker and (most likely) Goldberg/Ryback. They were also in talks with Hogan to wrestle Cena but he has since re-signed with TNA. Really, the only "dream match" i want to see is Austin/Punk and Warrior/Cena for the ridiculousness that is sure to follow. The Rock can stay away forever as far as i am concerned.

I saw the Goldust/Orton match a few weeks ago and it was more interesting than anything I've seen on Raw since Jericho's 2nd most recent run. I wish I watched the tag title match.

Enough with bringing back geezers for Wrestlemania. This is the WWE's best shot at showcasing talent. More people will see Ziggler and Bryan etc than ever, so focus on making them look good, not Bill freaking Goldberg. Seriously, who gives a shit about Goldberg? Or make the show an hour longer at least.