VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

I'm calling Reigns to win it.  They've been quietly building him for months.  His in ring abilities have really grown too.  He can put on a hell of a match.

I dont think he wins, BUT I do think he either sets the record for eliminations or steals the show some how. Either way, he's going to be a monster and make some noise

The girl was Emma with a sign for herself. She was also in the crowd last week and JBL and Cole acknowledged who she was and where she's from. Looks like she's probably getting called up, and I'm pumped about it!

Oh really? That's odd. I guess that's what happens when I don't watch raw for a little Owr a month.

So, I was just thinking, what would everyone think of there being like a small prize for the person who draws the wrestler with the most eliminations?  Maybe just like $10 so it is like that person breaks even.  I just thought that might add a little more intrigue.  Or do you feel it should be all-or-nothing?  I just thought of it and thought I would just pose that question to you, the Vinyl Collective wrestling thread-universe.

So I was thinking last night about Mania and their plan to get 75,000 people chanting YES. I remembered that I read somewhere that Taker wants to face Bryan and it makes sense as Bryan can carry the match with his energy, take a beating, and not really do too much actual harm to Takers old body. Wouldnt it be the ultimate way to get Bryan over to have him beat the streak? They could make it an epic match where Bryan wont stay down, keeps coming back and taking a beating over and over, and finally wins. I think the crowd would go nuts to see him win, and would really solidify him as the main event guy.

So I was thinking last night about Mania and their plan to get 75,000 people chanting YES. I remembered that I read somewhere that Taker wants to face Bryan and it makes sense as Bryan can carry the match with his energy, take a beating, and not really do too much actual harm to Takers old body. Wouldnt it be the ultimate way to get Bryan over to have him beat the streak? They could make it an epic match where Bryan wont stay down, keeps coming back and taking a beating over and over, and finally wins. I think the crowd would go nuts to see him win, and would really solidify him as the main event guy.

I like it but I don't know if Triple H's ego will let Daniel Bryan be the guy who beats Taker at Wrestlemania (something HHH couldn't do twice).  If it happened, I am betting it would have to take some outside interference of sorts.  Maybe if the Wyatts thing extends to then, they cost the Undertaker the match inadvertantly or something, thus getting them more over as heels for costing the Undertaker his streak.  That way Bryan gets more over for beating Undertaker, Undertaker doesn't look too bad as it took outside interference, and the Wyatts get more over for costing the Undertaker the streak.

I do wonder what they're going to do with Taker this year. 30th anniversary of Mania and Undertaker's 22nd WM "streak" match.

Last year he fought a SUPER-heel CM Punk, but the four years prior, there really wasn't a heel or face on either side. "I respect you let's fight, man." (Michaels twice, HHH twice)

If Bryan does fight Taker, what's his role? He's more over than I've seen a Wrestler in fucking years, so he can't be heel. But at this point in his career, I don't think people WON'T cheer the Undertaker at Wrestlemania.

I don't know what made me think of this but.......what if the Undertaker fucking wins the rumble?

I would rather see him fight Bryan or Ambrose (the Shield are the kayfabe reason as to why Taker is out, right?) but that would be an unreal comeback, and the story writes itself. Every year he's challenged. Now he wants to be the challenger?

I don't know what made me think of this but.......what if the Undertaker fucking wins the rumble?

I would rather see him fight Bryan or Ambrose (the Shield are the kayfabe reason as to why Taker is out, right?) but that would be an unreal comeback, and the story writes itself. Every year he's challenged. Now he wants to be the challenger?

Personally, I don't think Taker will win the Rumble, but if he did, holy shit, the wrestling world would be turned upside down.

In the issue of should someone get refunded for having a poor draw I say no. We knew its a random draw and we get what we get.

Just like me. I know punk isn't winning the rumble. He is heading in to a program with the authority that will lead to him vs HHH at mania. I do not think I should get half of or any of my money despite being already down one number.

Also takers streak shouldn't end. Not now, not ever, not by anyone. Just let it be