VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

It says my username and password are wrong but then it lets me sign in on my computer.

Same thing.

Man I know most people hate Cena but I hope for him an The Wyatt's sake he is ok. Also, I hate 99.9% of the chants that take place at these things. Everything is boring, boos, Yes!, or CM Punk for everything... I get that some matches aren't as good as others but idk it just bugs me and get really freaking old. Daniel Bryan can't fucking wrestle the entire god damn Raw so get over it and don't watch or go to the show if you don't like it.

I think that the message behind the boos is that there is plenty of unique, underutilized talent like Sandow and Ziggler (and Punk and Bryan), but we are still force fed the same boring routine over and over. If the head honchos refuse to take notice when the fans are polite, this is what they get.

I think that the message behind the boos is that there is plenty of unique, underutilized talent like Sandow and Ziggler (and Punk and Bryan), but we are still force fed the same boring routine over and over. If the head honchos refuse to take notice when the fans are polite, this is what they get.

Yeah but I mean that's just four people and for those four who you named you could easily name 4 fresh faces they have been using... There is only so much screen time and it's not like you can't say it's always the same because we just watched a pay-per-view where Cesaro was in the top match. Titus O'Neill and Darren Young got a match. The Shield and The Wyatt's are pretty new. Bottom line is both old guys and new guys are on the roster and they do a fairly ok job of using both like I said there is only so much time.

Also, I wouldn't say Bryan is underutilized... Yes he hasn't had a title run but the guy has a match every day and is main eventing a good amount and been involved in every pay-per-view since Summer Slam. Just because he isn't being used the way you like doesn't mean he is being underutilized.

Edit: Plus you can't tell me that some of the chants are stupid... People are chanting "Undertaker" and "Randy Savage" during a good Wyatt and Reigns match? Come on...

Oh god, they are going to turn Batista tonight arent they? King talking about how the crowd wants Dbry instead, asking if the crowd is getting to him, they are turning him to get boos on purpose.

Apparently,

the plan for his promo on Smackdown this week is to turn him heel. Glad they are realizing he won't work as a face this time.

i really enjoyed the Cesaro/Big E match, Kane/D Bry and the Undertaker's return. i missed Sheamus/Christian and Wyatt/Reigns, so i'll have to check those out later. i'm not really sold on 'Mania at this point given the 4 matches (pretty much) confirmed.

Please tell me that I am not the only one who does not care about the Lesner/Undertaker match.

i think it will be a fine match, but i wish they would have given us something new. i think Sting, Cena, Bryan, Wyatt, or Cesaro would have been good choices for opponents. We've already seen Lesnar/Taker, albeit 10 years ago, and there is no doubt in my mind that Taker wins this, but i think they can still have an entertaining match. i just hope Lesnar doesn't end his career.

After last night I am not looking forward to Mania at all. There isnt a match that I am interested in yet. Bryan/HHH while not confirmed seems to be the way they are going and that does nothing for me, even if Bryan wins. Taker/Lesnar is not going to be that good, and we all know how that is going to go. The championship match...what can I say that hasnt been said? Cena/Wyatt has some potential but nothing that would sell me alone on a ppv.

As far as someone saying that Bryan isnt underutilized but not used how we want him to be, I disagree. Yes he is on every show, main eventing a lot, but he also is THE workhorse of the company, sometimes wrestling 2 or 3 times the same show and going full steam ahead every second. He is busting his ass for the company, doing whatever they tell him to do, got over with a catchphrase of yes, and the company still doesnt want to let him hold the belt. He is so over that other people are stealing his catch phrase, hell, Del Rio even does it in spanish, If they want someone to look good, they put him in a match with Bryan to show how great they really are as he carries them, and all they tell Bryan and his fans is 'your time will come' and ' its a slow burn'. At this point, nothing short of a year reign will make the shit they have put him through worth it.