VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

I haven't seen anything official, but a lot of Internet hearsay that the chamber won't be available for a few weeks. Which makes sense, otherwise they'd pretty much be giving this one away.

I read on BR that it would be about 4-6 weeks for that same reason

I haven't seen anything official, but a lot of Internet hearsay that the chamber won't be available for a few weeks. Which makes sense, otherwise they'd pretty much be giving this one away.

well way to rain on my parade!

;)

The only way tonights PPV would generate good results is if Lesnar showed up and beat the hell out of Batista, cauing Batista to put his title match on hold to go after Lesnar.

Tonight's match will undoubtedly produce good results, even if it's only in the 6 man tag match. Cena and cesaro set the bar, but this has MOTY potential written all over it.

Tonight's match will undoubtedly produce good results, even if it's only in the 6 man tag match. Cena and cesaro set the bar, but this has MOTY potential written all over it.

Sorry.. Outcomes.

Results yes. I think this may be one of the best Elimination chambes and that 6 man tag match makes me salivate, but my brother playing in  his first hockey championship has more meaning. I'll just read about it and catch it on the network later.

In regards to the 4-6 weeks, thats probably because that's when the DVD will come out.

My EC picks:

Cody & Goldust vs. RybAxel -RybAxel due to Goldust making an error, causing the Rhodes to finally split and have the 1-on-1 Mania match.

Elimination Chamber Match - It kind of has to be Orton, right? Why else would they have him lose to every single one of his opponents building up to it?

Wyatt Family vs The Shield - Wyatts, and the Shield split continues. Maybe Ambrose gets them DQed, leading to Reigns challenging him for the US belt either that night or at Mania. (If it's the former, then they unify the US and IC belts at Mania; if it's the latter, they can give Reigns a solid few months and then have the unification match at SummerSlam).

Batista vs ADR - I'm thinking Bork Lazer interferes here to cost Batista the victory, making him forfeit his title shot to instead challenge him at Mania in a "Loser Leaves Town" match or something similar. (When does Batista need to start promoting his movie, anyway?)

Big E vs Swagger - Big E, and it's gonna be a stiff match.

The New Age Outlaws vs The Usos - NAO, through something sneaky/underhanded. This will result in a rematch at Mania, which will get some Attitude Era names on the card for casual fans, allow for a big face win/"WrestleMania moment" with the Usos, and will probably end up including some sort of guest referee to keep the NAO from cheating on the Grandest Stage Of 'Em All.

Darren Young vs Titus O'neil - Titus, probably. This match will probably be under five minutes.

I am going with Ryback/Axel which starts the demise of Cody and Goldust. I think the Uso's will win the belts finally. The Wyatts will win thanks to Ambrose setting up their demise. Then tomorrow night he loses the belt thanks to Romans interference. Big E will win but should be a good match. Christian will get Destroyed by Lesnar therefore putting him in the match and Orton will win. Batista will of course win but it will be an ugly match since he can't wrestle. On a side note Lesnar could interfere here too and then be cost the match in the chamber due to Bootista.